JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4458
Job Title: CCCM Information Management Officer مسؤول إدارة المعلومات
Application deadline: 31.01.2021
- Minimum of 2- years’ experience working in the same position
- 1-year experience working in the information management or database field with an international/local NGO or for an international Institutions (e.g. agencies) in a camp.
- More than a year managerial experience, including leading/supervising staff, report writing, meeting facilitation;
- University degree (i.e. at least Bachelor level) with a major Informatics Engineering (Software Engineering and information system) Computer Engineering & Automation Engineering
- Excellent Skills on Microsoft Office suite (i.e. word, excel, PowerPoint), Designing data entry tools (i.e. excel s form, Kobo collect toolbox) (Visualization of Information)
- Demonstrate knowledge on key humanitarian principles
- Flexibility/ability to work on emergency activities;
- Experience in at least three of the following areas: conducting assessments/ data collection (Kobo),
- Very good to excellent spoken / written English;
- Master with a major Informatics Engineering (Software Engineering and information system)
o Computer Engineering & Automation Engineering
- Certificate/Training in web-design / data visualization
Reporting to the CCCM PM, the Information Management Officer is responsible for collecting, processing, analysing and disseminating camp/site information to service providers, the CCCM sector and other actors.
Work closely with the Program Manager and CCCM Project Officer in the development of communications tools, reports, templates and relevant documents and ensure all information is updated and shared to partners and stakeholders in timely manner
Ensure all sites selected and assessed by CCCM team have corresponding documents and reporting templates for data collection and information is uploaded into database and populated in site reports.
Maintain and continuously update camp(s) service maps
- Manage and train the database assistant. Ensure quality and accurate work is being produced and standard templates and tools are used for reporting as identified by the CCCM PM
- Take minutes of all camp coordination meetings and other camp-level meetings and disseminate the minutes to meeting participants.
- Maintain and continuously update the camp(s) service map, (3ws and 4ws)
- Collate narrative reports that summarize key findings from the camp management team’s service monitoring and community engagement activities. Ensure that all reports, database and templates are updated regularly and sent out to relevant actors as indicated by the CCCM PM.
- Ensure the camp/site population are informed about services available, upcoming events, volunteer opportunities etc. via the use of information boards and information dissemination campaigns.
- Share relevant information with all camp service providers and the site management sector on a timely basis
- Ensure any camp population changes (such as internal relocations) are shared with relevant actors
- Ensure the Working Group/Partners has updated information resources available including camp maps, population statistics, camp profiles and information about all service providers.
- Ensure to update worker database, communicate with partners to have workers-skilled and unskilled workers list from resident living in the camp, sharing update list with relevant partners
- Perform any other activities requested by CCCM PM
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- # of sites with complete and updated service maps, population statistics, camp profiles and information about all service providers
- Database officer trained in all aspects of data collection, report development and analysis, Kobo and other data tools relevant to the position
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Washokani Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Well qualified candidates, including women, are strongly encouraged to apply”
To apply for this opportunity, you are kindly requested to read the following points:
1- Read the job description carefully
2- You may need to create a G-mail account
3- Fill in the job application form through the following link:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.