JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4474
Job Title: Data Management Officer مسؤول إدارة البيانات
Application deadline: 07.02.2021
- At least 3 years field experience in humanitarian projects. At least 2 years’ experience in positions with similar responsibility in North East Syria.
- Experience in data Management, entry, and reporting through Excel, KOBO and other softwares.
- Previous experience with health programming.
- Demonstrable leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent skills of reporting, qualitative and quantitative data management.
- Ability to work in volatile environments and strict compliance with security protocols
- Proven skills in quantitative and qualitative analyses, with experience of cleaning, entering, organizing and analyzing data sets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present data and evidence in a user-friendly form
- Local candidate from Raqqa will be preferred.
3 ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- Academic background: Master’s degree on social science, statistics, information management, data management, evaluation, or other relevant fields.
- Other qualifications: knowledge of gender, participatory approaches, cost-effectiveness…Good knowledge of logframe.
- Language requirements: written and spoken English. Arabic and/or Kurdish is mandatory.
- Computer requirements: strong skills in MS Office, data analysis, KOBO at user level.
5 COMPETENCE PROFILE:
- Excellent organizational capacity.
- Excellent planning, management, training and coordination skills.
- Strong communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Stress management.
- Willing and able to work productively in a challenging environment.
- Cultural awareness and adaptability.
- Sensitive to gender issues and their inclusion in projects
- Assertive and diplomatic.
- Good team work and networking skills.
- Alignment with principles and ethics of organization.
- Identification with the lines of work, values and mission of the organization
1 SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direct supervision of the MEAL Supervisor and in technical coordination with Program Coordinator, Field Manager, MHPSSCO and MedCO, the Data officer will be responsible for the correct entry and reporting of the data produced by the activities in Raqqa.
2 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the supervision of the MEAL Supervisor, the Data management officer will perform below responsibilities;
DATA MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING
- Design, update and follow the data flow chart for data collection tools as per project indicators.
- Collect, maintain, and report all the agreed MOVs and data (both soft and hard) as per MEAL Plan. Manage Data in soft (excel, KOBO and Share point etc) and / or hard files.
- Design, update, report and ensure smooth functioning of all the tools and databases as per the requirements.
- Receive all the data from the field team and submit weekly data on each Sunday.
- Submission of monthly data and indicator report on monthly basis. For instance, analyze the data by producing the tables, graphs etc as per the requirements of donors.
- Regular backup of the electronic database and other routine maintenance by following strict measures for data integrity and confidentiality.
- Bring regular innovation in the data management and reporting by introducing new softwares, formulas, and analysis techniques for quality reporting.
- Manage the data entry of baseline survey and other assessments in the projects.
- Conduct regular data quality assessment and monthly data audit.
- Submission of the 4Ws report by the on monthly to the activity Info website, as well as a full report on COVID-19 to NES health WG IMs.
- Conduct weekly field visit to monitor the implementation of data collection protocols.
- providing regular training about the high quality of data and KOBO to Field staff.
- Comply with the organization policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Additional support tasks as required.
- Orient all project staff and Health facility staff on the quality, quantity, process, frequency and deadlines of the data collection in the project.
- Share updates with technical coordinators and field managers for the reporting against indicators, inconsistencies / discrepancies in the data, learnings, etc.
- Coordination with Health facilities staff and outreach team for smooth data flow.
- Conduct field monitoring visits as appropriate to ensure data collection and reporting MEAL Supervisor.
- Ensures that information from the field is complete and submitted in a timely manner.
FEEDBACK & COMPLAINTS RESPONSE MECHANISM (FCRM)
- Assist MEAL Supervisor in entry and analysis of feedback channel assessment data.
- Maintain beneficiaries’ feedback register in Excel
- Assist in follow-up of feedbacks / complaints.
- Design and maintain data dashboard of beneficiaries’ feedbacks.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Submit CV and cover letter by E-mail to email@example.com
Please mention the position & Location of the Position in the subject section otherwise the application will not be considered.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.