JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4475
Job Title: WASH Assistant مساعد قسم المياه والإصحاح
Application deadline: 06.02.2021
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) in WASH, Rural Development, Public health or related fields (desired)
- 1-2 years of work experience after college/university in the above mentioned fields (desired)
- Experience in report writing and technical translation (desired)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, particularly MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook (obligatory)
- Experience in working for international or local non-governmental organizations (desired)
- Fluent English, Kurdish and Arabic, both written and spoken (obligatory) (knowledge will be tested)
- Interpersonal, Communication and Coordination Skills:
- Excellent organization and coordination skills with capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
- Proactive and able to cope with a challenging and constantly-evolving humanitarian work environment, often under pressure
- Ability to establish and manage effective working relationships with colleagues, managers and external partners, including I/NGOs, and community representatives.
- A strong commitment towards humanitarian relief and disaster operations. It is of utmost priority that candidates understand, respect and actively promote the spirit of the mandate and core humanitarian values, including: humanity and the humanitarian imperative, independence, impartiality, neutrality, and accountability in aid.
- Support Program manager and the WASH team with WASH program implementation
- Assist with drafting contracts, short assessments, reports, and other project documentation in English and Arabic/Kurdish
- Assist with maintenance of databases and archive
- Translate communication and documents from/to English/Arabic/Kurdish
- Liaise with other departments (including Finance, Logistics, HR and M&E) in North East Syria offices to ensure good coordination for the timely and quality implementation of programme activities
- Follow CVT’s practices and procedures, and report any problems to superiors
- Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive
Line Manager: Senior WASH Officer/ WASH Officer
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Manbij
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Manbij Social Affairs and Labor Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shrWF7OWIRL1It4YT,
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.