JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4478
Job Title: Recruitment consultant استشاري توظيف
Application deadline: 06.02.2021
- Bachelor`s degree, preferably, in business management or relevant fields; or
- Any other college degree alongside equivalent professional experience, ideally, in HR \ recruitment \ talent acquisition.
- Proven experience in recruitment is an added advantage.
- Strong acumen and interest in the Recruitment and Human Resources function.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work in a high-volume context.
- Strong organizational skills as well as interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast paced/changing, deadline-oriented environment.
- Solid presentation and communication skills; ability to convey information effectively; solid experience providing training and staff development is a plus.
- Proven sense of professional discretion, integrity, and ability to manage situations diplomatically and to effective resolution.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
- Diplomatic and strong acumen in establishing positive working relationships with employees and all other stakeholders to maximize cooperation and productivity.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required (written, spoken).
The organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and it considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
We encourage women to work with us to reach the neediest people in need of humanitarian assistance, such as women, widows and children. We are committed to providing a decent work environment that takes into account the needs of women in the workplace, such as maternity leave and safety protocols that take into account the special needs of women in the field.
- Support the Recruitment Cycle (post vacancies, short-list CV’s, arrange interviews, maintain candidate employment applications, conduct reference checks, extend offers, send rejection letters for unsuccessful applicants, etc.).
- Update the advertisement tracker.
- Under the supervision of the recruitment team, to recruit for entry level and support the recruitment of Incentive Workers as and when needed.
- Collect employment applications from community contacts \ Camps.
- Follow the organization`s Global HR Operating Policies and Procedures (GHROPP) and IW Handbook in Recruitment and ensure compliance with all Syrian labor laws.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive HR/Recruitment information and other organization pertinent information in the Derek office.
- Maintain all documentation pertaining to Recruitment.
- Develop a deep understanding of the organization’s culture and values and align these with sourcing and attracting talent.
- Other recruitment responsibilities as assigned by recruitment team.
Due to the rapid expansion of Syria Cross Border Program and the increase in staffing needs; the Recruitment consultant will be responsible for supporting Recruitment team with filling open positions that vary from short-term, emergency response, and full-time needs to meet demands of donors and programs in NES.
This individual will be responsible for pro-active sourcing, advertising, reference checking, and rejection letters for unsuccessful candidates. Also, may help in interviewing. S/he will also follow recruitment strategies to increase the organization’s talent pool and pipelines and will provide input to ensure the organization has diverse global talent that performs at a high level responding to the changing needs of the organization. S/he will implement Recruitment “best practices” that ensure the timely selection of top talent and will recruit for talent that will support organizational culture, while contributing to the organization’s position as an employer of choice.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
- Interested candidates need to submit their applications using the below link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.