JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4480
Job Title: MEAL Officer مسؤول قسم المراقبة والتقييم
Application deadline: 07.02.2021
- Personal abilities:
o Education: Bachelor degree in sociology, economics, math, engineering, IT, IM, or similar.
o Professional experience: mandatory minimum 1 year of experience in similar position in NGO (understanding beneficiary feedback mechanisms/complaint response mechanisms)
o If no BA or in a different area, a progressive 2 years’ experience will be requested in similar position in NGO. (Understanding beneficiary feedback mechanisms/complaint response mechanisms).
o Languages: Fluent in Arabic is mandatory, very good communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Kurdish will be preferable.
o Personal qualities: excellent attention to details, ability to prioritize, reliable, organizational skills, resistance to stress.
- Technical competences:
o Fully computer literate including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT).
o Practical knowledge of KOBO toolbox, including questionnaire design in MS Excel.
Monitoring and evaluation (M&E)
– Under the responsibility of the team leader, participate in the logistics and administrative organisation, planning and preparation of M&E missions:
- Contribute to the creation of monitoring tools and to the preparation of database frames based on questionnaires.
- Support the team leader in centralizing and organizing data collection for activities and outputs as defined in the M&E plan.
– Collect monitoring data using SI tools:
- Contribute to data collection at field level (overseeing surveys etc.) and make sure that all available aspects are covered.
- Ensure that all data is entered on time and check their consistency and quality. Contribute to maintain the database following a standard format allowing aggregation of data to produce routine or periodic monitoring reports.
- Identify potential negative impacts of the activities.
- Monitor that crosscutting aspects like gender and “do no harm” are taken into account in the activities.
- Formulate preliminary recommendations on how to improve the activities.
- Monitor humanitarian situation.
- With the support of the PM and MEAL team, prepare and implement trainings on monitoring tools to field officers.
- Assist in external M&E mission.
- Ensure that contractual soft & hard data about programmes is easily available upon request.
– Apply the security procedures in the context of monitoring & evaluation missions.
Reporting / communication
– Draft M&E reports and provide project updates and recommendations as necessary.
– Participate in seminars and training workshops which may be useful to the accomplishment of monitoring & evaluation activities and the attainment of the project’s objectives and in restitution workshops.
– Keep monitoring tools and files archived and secured
– Update regularly the monitoring & evaluation tools & methodology considering the donors indicators, gender, disable persons, protection & « Do No Harm » approaches
– Make regular reports to the team lead on the evolution of activities and specific tasks confided to him/her, problems encountered, and the quality of relations with beneficiaries
– Bring to light any difficulty linked to his or her activities, to the programs of Solidarités or security concerns
– Collaborate with the administration and the local authorities
– Take part in recruitment of the monitoring team (enumerators / DW) when needed
– Train and build the capacity of the team (enumerators /DW)
– Supervise the monitoring team (enumerators / DW)
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Hasaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Thanks to submit your application to SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL by this link : https://enketo.ona.io/x/MQDPggsj
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.