JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4484
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer مسؤول المراقبة والتقييم
Application deadline: 08.02.2021
- University degree
- 2-3 years of M&E experience in NGO
- English: Written and spoken fluency
- Arabic: Written and spoken fluency
- Advanced Microsoft Office software Skills, particularly MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
– General Qualifications:
- Work as part of the team to meet objectives and targets of the projects, using established internal processes
- Ability to work with teams in tense and high volatile contexts
- Communication abilities
- Problem solving abilities, including: attention to detail, autonomy, organisation and flexibility
The main tasks of the M&E Officer are:
- Assist in the revision of the M&E strategy on a regular basis and in coordination with the program team and senior management to allow for adaptive management based on lessons learned;
- Participate in the production and implementation of the M&E work plan in coordination with the program team;
- Assist in the design of Monitoring and Evaluation tools to allow for the implementation of the M&E work plan;
- Supervise the implementation of M&E activities in Menbij, Kobane and surrounding areas (i.e. survey, FGD, KII, activity monitoring);
- Report to the M&E Team Leader on a regular basis about the field-based implementation of the M&E strategy;
- Coordinate with the program team to ensure coordination of the M&E and program respective work plans;
- Play an active role in the regular and field-driven collection of activity monitoring data and database management of monitoring and evaluation data;
- Assist in the production of M&E reports.
- Conduct regular site visits to monitor program implementation;
- Manage data collection and data entry processes in coordination with program partners and team members;
- Participate and provide analytical inputs on program achievements, impacts and lessons learnt to program management team;
- Assist in developing and updating results chains, indicators, and data collection tools in collaboration with other team members;
- Provide training in relevant data collection techniques;
- Liaise with field-based partners to update Output Tracker;
- Assisting in other activities related to ongoing projects, as requested by the line manager.
Line Manager: M&E Team Leader
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Menbej
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Manbij Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shrZEoB3Mucpw7j59, no later than midnight Monday 8- Feb-2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.