JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4485
Job Title: SUPPLY ACTIVITY SUPERVISOR مشرف نشاطات قسم التوريد
Application deadline: 02.02.2021
Education • Essential secondary education
- Desirable technical diploma, in supply chain or commerce related studies
Experience • At least 2 years’ experience in supply chain related jobs or in the logistics department
- Desirable proven understanding of Field Logistics
Languages Essential, mission working English language and local language(Arabic)
Knowledge • Computer literacy
Performing the day to day implementation of supply procedures and ensuring efficient administrative processes for one or more areas of the supply programmes (Order Processing, Transport and Customs, Procurement, etc.) at coordination or project level according to protocols, standards and procedures in order to ensure the optimal running of the mission
- Performing the day to day activities ensuring an efficient running of the administration processes of the supply activities following the supply procedures according to standards and protocols. The activities can include one or more of the following areas:
- Order Processing: Performing the day to day order processing activities in a particular supply office (coordination or project level)
- Purchasing: Performing the day to day purchasing activities in a particular supply office (coordination or project level)
- Transport and Customs: Performing the day to day procedures and administrative processes for the clearance and transportation of goods in a particular supply office (coordination or project level) ensuring an efficient shipment of goods
- Performing and coordinating administrative procedures related to his/her supply activity(ies), verifying the compliance to procedures, standards and protocols
- Ensuring that all necessary tools and management procedures are followed to avoid stock ruptures, losses and excess stocks in the mission
- Performing delegated tasks according to his / her activity(ies) and as specified in his/her job description
- Actively participate in meetings and training
Section/Context Specific Accountabilities
- Ensures a smooth and efficient supply administration and the respect of the implemented supply procedures and proposes adjustments where needed
- Analyze the database of standard items and to compare it periodically with items regularly ordered.
- Regularly updates of the supplier process to the team member of the project including line manager
- Manage the administrative and accounting procedures related to purchases: complete purchase orders, check delivery notes (against orders), etc.
- Manages the advances issued by the Finance Department.
- Responsible for follow-up of local purchase and therefore, s (he) is responsible for communicating with all suppliers including the Capital.
- Prepare with the Logistic Manager, market assessments, contracts, and supplier evaluations.
- Ensures that items ordered and purchased correspond to standards.
- Assists the Logistics Base & Logistic Specialist in all supply related activities in accordance with the Mission Supply Guidelines
- Assists the Logistics Manager in the general organization of information available to order items from internal request to final delivery of products to the end users using available logistics software
- Processes and follows-up the Project team’s orders on the daily or weekly basis according to the urgency of the order concerned
- Assists the Logistics Base & Logistic Specialist with regards to the logistics of transportation/shipment of the items concerned
- Assists the Purchaser in local procurement to the point of delivery and on carries out the purchases on the basis of purchase documents issued by you and manages the administrative and accounting procedures related to purchasing.
- Together with the Purchaser constantly assess the local market, seeks products and suppliers that offer the best value for money, negotiates prices.
- When request assist the Purchaser to obtain different quotations from suppliers according to the Purchasing policy
- Update information on purchase lists after purchases are made.
- Informs the Logistic Manager of all information or modifications to the “item-supplier” data: price, address, items available….
Filing and Procedures
- Responsible for filing documents, correspondence and other papers relating to supply in the projects, as well as the archives as per policies.
- Ensures the check up, follow-up, and filing of administrative documents (purchase orders, deliveries, etc), under the Logistics Manager’s supervision and the administration department’s supervision for contracts are done according to the standard
- Ensures formal validation and follow-up of invoices, and their correct accounting registration
- Responsible for monthly supply & warehouse report
- Receive goods arriving to the store by checking its status, checking amounts in waybill, reporting any incidents to the Logistic Manager
- Ensure that, goods are well organized and stored in a clean area to be visible and traceable, in particular:
o Assisting in with recording the exits on stock cards and project forms.
o Store items according to nature or use.
- Prepare outgoing items in a clean and optimized way: , in particular:
o Appropriately packing and sealing and labelling goods.
o Assisting with recording the exits on stock cards and project forms.
o Ensure good quality of cold chain in cases it is needed.
- Performs stock checks & a physical inventory of all stocks and goods, in accordance with the frequency defined with the Logistics Manager
- Regularly evaluates the storage needs of the Project (volume, security, etc.) and proposes changes, as required, to the Logistics Manager (new premises, etc.)
- Carry out basic maintenance of the store, ensuring security conditions (keep out staff without authorization, locking …) and looking after the equipment provided.
- In conjunction with the Logistic Specialist/ Logistics Manager, defines, implements and oversees all the supply procedure
- Assists the Medical Team & Logistics Manager in assessing the supply needs for all project activities, in conjunction with local maintenance teams, gives them supply technical support
- Cover the duties of the Purchaser when requested
- On request perform any other additional duties given by the immediate supervisor in order to allow the organisation to function optimal
Job Family: Logistics and Supply
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter latest on the 2nd February 2021 at 5:00 pm
By send your application and updated CV in English and any relevant certificates to:
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org please indicate in the subject of ema
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.