JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4487
Job Title: LOGISTICS SPECIALIST مختص لوجستيك
Application deadline: 01.02.2021
Education Essential technical diploma or university degree,
Experience • Essential at least two years of working experience in logistics related activities
- Desirable previous experience with NGOs, and working experience in developing countries
Languages Essential, mission working English language and local language(Arabic)
Knowledge Computer literacy
Coordinating and monitoring all logistics related activities in the project and providing support to medical assistance activities, according to protocols and standards in order to ensure an optimal running of the project
- Ensuring and monitoring the implementation of logistics/technical and supply activities in the project including the following:
- Logistics: (construction, transport of goods and staff, communications, water and sanitation, vehicles equipment/installation and infrastructures, communications, installation and maintenance, of medical facilities, functional office space(s) and lodging facilities for staff in adequate living conditions)
- WHS: implementation of water, health and sanitation activities.
- Supply: implementation and maintenance of an appropriate supply chain for the project
- Implementing all administrative related activities linked to logistics (orders, tender, contracting, insurances, vehicle contracts, etc.)
- Identify and report the need of HR Staff of the logistics staff in the project in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required to correctly perform all logistics activities.
- Ensuring technical reference for all logistics/technical issues in the project and providing coaching to logistics staff under his/her responsibility.
- Seek and report needs of technical support to his supervisor.
- Ensuring the proper documentation, filing and the compilation of the installation and maintenance done or required
- With support of Log FIN HR Manager implementing and monitoring technical aspects of the project risk reduction policy, transport, communication, protection, identification and preparation of the technical aspects of the project security policy and guidelines, evacuation plan and contingency plan, performing day-to day monitoring of the application of security rules and reporting to the Log FIN/HR Manager and Project Coordinator any problem that may arise.
- Participating & Supporting the Logistic FIN / HR Manager in monthly reports according to guidelines
Section/Context Specific Accountabilities
- The Log specialists will be supervised by a LOG FIN / HR Manager.
- The Log Specialists will supervise Base and facility officer (responsible of Maintenance, Guards and drivers) as a supply chain officer (Responsible of supply process).
Job Family: Logistics and Supply
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter latest on the 1st February 2021 at 5:00 pm
By send your application and updated CV in English and any relevant certificates to:
Email address email@example.com please indicate in the subject of ema
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.