إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4491
المسمى الوظيفي: مساعد مالي Finance Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 10.02.2021
- Relevant university degree.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Good understanding of ICT systems and experience with MS Office applications, including Excel.
The following qualifications are desirable and will be an advantage, but are not requirements:
- Knowledge of basic Arabic and/or Kurdish.
- Expereince in handling of cash and filing.
- Good communication, organizational & analytical skills & ability to work well in a team.
- Written & verbal proficiency in English is essential with a second language as Arabic or Kurdish
- A higher level degree.
The position is based in NES (Amuda with frequent travels to other NES offices)
- At least 1 year demonstrated work experience in finance field or equivalent demonstrated analytical skills with ability to learn.
- Good knowledge of filing systems.
- Relevant higher education highly preferred
- Good computer skills, including, knowledge of EXCEL and Words for Windows
- Excellent knowledge of English both written and spoken
- High sense of responsibility
- Attention to detail
- Positive and communicative attitude
- Time management skills
- Experience in working in the humanitarian sector.
All responsibilities and reporting have to be carried out in accordance with the strategic objectives of NPA as set out in the International Strategy, the Regulation for Delegation of Authorisation and other relevant procedures and guidelines in the Quality Management System, as well as approved local guidelines, regulations and issued memos.
The Finance Assistant is to assist the Finance officer by managing the day-to-day operations of the Finance Department, responsible for Cash processing and record keeping of the day to day transactions in accordance with NPA policy and procedures.
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for & handle NES cashboxes in Amuda, Derik and other sub-offices.
- Record all payments in the relevant soft & manual cashbook.
- Update payment tracker on daily basis.
- Ensure all procedures has been respected before making payments (complet set of documents, validation stamps, financial verification, approving limits, etc..)
- Make timely and accurate disbursement of cash for contractors, suppliers, staff, etc.. and issue receipts for each payment made.
- Prepare the cover voucher for each transaction made and ensure each CV is properly approved & signed.
- Verify cash balances for NES cashboxes on daily basis and report any discrepancies to line manager.
- Prepare weekly & monthly cash count form for NES cashboxes, and ensure all cashbooks are reconciled with the relevant cashbox amounts.
- Responsible for delivering salaries for NPA staff among all NPA’s operational areas in Amuda, Derik, Raqqa and Kobani, under the supervision of FO.
- Prepare petty cash request for Derik & Raqqa sub-offices based on the need and submit to FO, and receive it after getting propper approvals.
- Receive Hawalas and prepare transfer confirmation form for each transfer received.
- Facilitate all processes of cash movements through banks or other entities, and all coordination between NPA and other external stakeholders.
- Exchange currencies at request of supervior.
- Available to travel between all NES offices and other work sites whenever needed.
- Be aware of, understand and comply with all of NPA’s policies and procedures.
- Keep the confidentiality of financial information including budget, bank balance, cash and any other information related to NPA, which considered as confidential
- Provide assistance to Finance officer on job related issues and fulfill any other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Scaning monthly transactions and vouchers.
- Ensure relevant hard and soft copy files are appropriately maintained as per NPA standerds for all NES offices, and soft copies are uploaded to the server.
- Translate all invoices and partners related documents into English when needed.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.