JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4492
Job Title: REACH Field Manager
Application deadline: 07.02.2021
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and mobile data collection platforms
- Excellent communication and representative skills (written, oral, cross-cultural)
- Ability to multitask and deal with stressful situations
- Ability to adapt within the working environment; both independently and in a team setting
- Fluency in English and Arabic are essential. Any additional languages will be assets but not required.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience with at least 3 years in research coordination (years as enumerator are not considered)
- At least 3 years as manager in any roles
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply
Depending on the context and mission needs, Field Manager develops and implements the base data collection activities in collaboration with the respective Assessment Officers and Research Managers. Field Manager provides general support, guidance, and serves as focal point for the data collection planning and execution.
Field Manager oversees management of all or part of support staff, data collection activities, administration, and security of the operation as well as coordination with ACTED staff on the base level. Field Manager ensures that ACTED procedures and regulations applicable to REACH with regards to program, logistics, security, HR, and administration are closely followed.
Field Manager represents REACH at the base level including meetings with ACTED, local authorities, protocol and security meetings. Field Manager manages the visits from REACH team from other bases whenever requested.
While the context may vary, Field Manager is typically in charge of overseeing the logistics on the base and field levels ensuring the proper set up is in place for the data collection activities to be executed accordingly. This could include procurement, their transport and storage, the organization, and the functioning of the means of communication and transport appropriate for the respective bases.
ADMINISTRATION / HUMAN RESOURCES
Field Manager is responsible for overseeing management of finances and administration on base level and provide relevant support to FLAT Assistant. Field Manager also ensures management of Human Resources in accordance with ACTED guidelines.
Field Manager is responsible for base security management with the support from ACTED Security and ensures the security of REACH staff and assets. Field Manager monitors the political, economic, and social environment in the area, assesses and analyses the risks, monitors and reports the situation appropriate for REACH activities.
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Amuda/Hasakeh
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.