JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4528
Job Title: Logistic and Procurement Officer مسؤول لوجستيك وتوريد
Application deadline: 13.02.2021
– Preparation and processing of tender documentation for all thresholds.
– Provides support to CVT NES staff on all logistics and procurement management
– Checking and monitoring of evaluation documentation
– Facilitator of NES procurement tender evaluation process
– Communication focal point for programme tender committee
– Ensure all communication with suppliers is channelled in a confidential nature
– Provides support on payment process, as requested
– Conduct day-to-day procurement tasks, including but not limited to, review of the procurement plan, ensuring updated of price list, supplier database, prequalified vendor list is in place, documentation is correctly completed and filed etc.
– To ensure PRs are prepared with accurate information that can lead to accountable and fair competition among suppliers.
– To liaise with programme managers and give advice about best ways to procure goods ensuring quality control and conformity with required specifications.
– Draft tender documentation (tender notice, evaluation table, evaluation report) and provide for approval to ensure its readiness for review and signing.
– Draft the contract of purchase and upload for internal approval to ensure its readiness for review and signing.
– Coordinate with suppliers, requester, warehouse staff, and logistics partnership to ensure receipt of supplies are arranged in advance and that necessary preparation is carry out for quantity and quality verifications.
– Keep track on deadline of delivery stipulated in each Contract/PO and that necessary reminder sent out to suppliers if the deadline is approaching. Apply penalty clause of the contract unless force majeure clause is applied.
– Review newly submitted Purchase Requests (PRs) to ensure information provided are correct and expected date of delivery is achievable considering all workloads. Provide feedback to requesters on how to prepare PRs in correct ways or if some revisions in the PR is required.
– Maintain Framework Agreements & Contracts Tracker.
– Manage archiving of all related documents.
– NES Logistics:
– Assigns tasks to logistic and procurement assistants, as required.
– Manage all contractual relations related to CvT NES property rentals, utilities and services
– Manage secure key management system with restricted access for NES CvT properties
– Management of warehouse facilities and stock management
– Manage CvT asset management system registration, inventory, maintenance, disposal.
– Communication with Program / Support Departments
– Provides support for CVT NES staff on procurement process.
– Provides support for CVT NES staff on stock requests.
– Perform periodic market assessment survey in collaboration with programme teams.
– Ability to communicate in ENGLISH is MANDATORY at Officer level.
– Planning and Reporting
– Support CVT NES team to maintain CVT NES procurement tools.
– Contributes to NES Logs weekly meetings.
– Contributes to NES Logs monthly reports.
– Provides logistics and procurement technical support to NES team, as required.
– Attends and provides updates/input for Logistics Weekly Meetings.
– Capacity building of NES Logistics and procurement assistants, as required.
JOB TITLE: Logistic and Procurement Officer
DUTY STATION: Raqqa
SUPERVISOR POSITION: Senior Logistic and Procurement Officer
Post Description: Contributes to smooth, effective and efficient flow of Logistics and Procurement support to CVT NES mission ensuring that all processes are in accordance with CVT and donor’s guidelines and procedures.
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain working experience within in internationally recognized NGO;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Raqqa Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shripn18YgGelTZ6E ,
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.