JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4529
Job Title: CCCM Site Maintenance Assistant مساعد صيانة الموقع
Application deadline: 11.02.2021
- At least 6 months working experience with an NGO (local or international);
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written);
- Excellent liaison and communication skills;
- Experience in using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Should have knowledge on humanitarian principles and attitude to work in camps and settlements;
- Experience in either one or more of the following areas: conducting assessments/ data collection (Kobo), Service Monitoring, supervising volunteers, implementing small infrastructure projects, training, communicating with Communities, Organizing and taking minutes of meetings, Establishment of Community Governance Mechanisms;
- Flexibility/ability to work on emergency activities
- University degree (i.e. Bachelor level).
- Positive monitoring and evaluation reports for CCCM activities
- Data updated on sites visited and provided to TL for final reporting
- Supervision of the outreach worker, monitors and volunteer groups
- Division of the tasks
- Collection of data as assigned by the TL
- Regularly conduct service and infrastructure monitoring for the camps, managing data collection and overseeing enumerators; data collection may be conducted through key informant interviews, surveys or focus group discussions, using paper forms or ODK/Kobo
- Support to training translation
- Record meeting attendance
- Support to the supervision of Casual workers; construction work and site improvements
- Managing the construction activities as identified
- Implement site improvements as identified and agreed by TL
- Record of attendance
- Completion of attendance sheets
- Support in the formation of Community Governance and Camp/Sector Committees
- Support in the development or improvement of community governance/camp committees. Ensure that all the camp committees have an equal representation in terms of gender, age group and vulnerabilities
- Support in the development of governance/leadership mapping – surveys
- Support with the establishment of information desks and Complaints Response Mechanism.
- Organize and oversee Coordination with Communities and outreach activities, including general outreach, information sessions, community discussions, household level outreach etc. This activity includes the selection of volunteers, key community representatives and outreach workers amongst the community. The site assistant will support their capacity building and ensure their active participation.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- % of CCCM milestones completed on time as per the original plan (field assessments and activities implemented)
- CCCM activities completed on time without the need for an NCE
- Records and documents (beneficiary lists, donation certificates, attendance sheets, payment sheets)
ACTED CCCM mobile teams will establish and/or support governance structures and support to existing accountability mechanisms and the setting up of new system, where these are lacking (establishment of Community Based Complaint Mechanism – CBCM). which will ensure the mobilization and participation of site resident. The CCCM mobile team will carry out a participative assessment through consultation with sites residents, including the review and identification of gaps/redundancies in services for sector response.
CHAIN OF COMMAND
Under the authority of:
– CCCM Team Leader
– CCCM Project Manager
– Volunteers / monitors WORKING RELATIONS
– Country Director (DCD if any)
– Technical Coordinator (if any)
– FLATS Area and Country Teams
– PD Department
– AMEU Department
– Donors related to the project
– Relevant national and local stakeholders
– National and international partner organizations
– Suppliers / service providers / sub-contractors
CCCM Site Assistant will conduct field assessments and implementation of CCCM activities as directed by the CCCM Team Lead and as per the direction of the CCCM Project Officer and CCCM PM in a timely and professional manner, according to objectives, goals and indicators and in line with donor requirements and based on beneficiary needs.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Washokani Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.