JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4530
Job Title: Project Coordinator منسق مشروع
Application deadline: 10.02.2021
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Excellent command of English in addition to Arabic and/or Kurdish
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Computer skills (proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word)
- 5 years of experience in project management, accounting, and project administration
- Accounting skills and care for detailsWork experience from international projects and with international organizations
- Basic knowledge and strong interest in the protection of cultural heritage
This position is based in North East Syria and is full time until 31 January 2022.
- Ensure all administrative and logistical support is in place to facilitate the successful implementation of the project.
- In direct collaboration with the local partner, develop and follow up on the implementation, a detailed work plan and disseminate this as necessary for implementation.
- Supervise the use of all financial resources, keep up to date accounts and provide monthly financial statement to Geneva.
- Report on a regular basis to the Head of Operations and Head of Development on financial, operations, local partner and logistical matters.
- Develop and raise the awareness of Fight for Humanity and its activities in the region.
- Ensure compliance of all Fight for Humanity project staff and partners with Fight for Humanity’s Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct, and any other relevant policies procedures. This includes pro-active briefing, monitoring and reporting of all and any digressions under Fight for Humanity’s policies.
- Organize and participate in monthly project coordination meeting with the partner and the project lead in Geneva
- Work within the framework of Fight for Humanity’s core values, promoting its mission statement
- Commit to read and respect all Fight for Humanity’s current ethic and organizational policies
- Work towards achieving Fight for Humanity’s organization and programme level objectives.
- Participate in Fight for Humanity training activities as required.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post as may be required.
Supervised by: Head of Operations
Period of Assignment: 15 February 2021 (or as soon as possible after that) to 31 January 2022
Fight for Humanity:
Founded in March 2019, Fight for Humanity is a Swiss-based non-governmental organization that seeks to reinforce respect for the rights of people exposed to human rights abuses in situations of violence and conflict. It currently leads programmes in the Middle East on child protection, the protection of cultural heritage and victims’ rights.
The Project Coordinator will coordinate the implementation of Fight for Humanity’s project to protect cultural heritage in Syria and liaise with Geneva headquarters. He/she will work closely with the team of the local partner.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: North East Syria
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Send your application (CV, cover letter, two references, a writing sample in English, and any other supporting documents) to email@example.com before 10 February 2021.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.