JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4531
Job Title: Health Promoter Supervisor مشرف التثقيف الصحي
Application deadline: 10th February 2021, 17:00 hrs.
Education – Diploma in social sciences or education/pedagogy / or social work, Essential
Experience – Working experience with our organization or in any other INGO in health promotion activities, or training-education activities, Essential
Languages – Arabic & Kurdish, Essential, English, Desirable
Knowledge – Basic computer skills, Desirable
In close collaboration with the HP manager, participating in the definition and update of the HP/ IEC strategy and identifying indicators in order to monitor HP activities, results, and achievements. Supporting the HP manager in organizing and carrying out assessments and research on the impact of HP activities and identifying and reporting the constraints, difficulties or strength points of the HP strategy inside and outside the medical structures in order to reinforce the link between the communities and the project
– Providing support in selecting and developing quality pedagogical communication strategies towards the community. Planning information campaigns, including targets, objectives, methods and goals in order to increase awareness among the targeted population.
– Informing, according to protocols, community members and identified risk groups (prisons, army, sexual workers, etc.) about health related issues
– Organizing health awareness sessions for our medical and non-medical staff
– Identifying key actors (local authorities, local NGOs, traditional healers, formal or informal authorities) and being the focal point for the networking in order to support the dissemination of health information of the target population, and be the point of reference for the relation and networking with these subjects.
– Organizing, training, and supervising the HP team in terms of planning and organizing their work, supporting, evaluating and coaching of personnel, collecting reports and reporting the activities of each health worker and regularly visiting communities that are under his/her responsibility
– Supervising, in close collaboration with the HR department, the HR associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
– Ensuring cleanliness of IEC (information, education and communication) areas
– Collecting and reporting to the medical team any information linked to the health situation of the population and the patient
– Work closely with medical manager to support the development of a community engagement strategy for Raqqa
– Support in the mapping of community structures, (formal and informal) actors and social networks to support dialogue and coordination with different actors and stakeholders
– Develop and implement a system for recording and sharing community feedback on services and discuss with service supervisors for adaptations of these services
– Community engagement through HP outreach activities to understand health seeking-behaviour, including barriers to access C-19 care
– Engaging with community to monitor rumours of increases cases, deaths
– Help improve acceptance and referrals to C-19 treatment centers
– Structured interviews with key informants at pharmacies and private clinics to understand how, when and who is not referred to RNH triage and related barriers.
– Tours of the facilties to key groups e.g. private health care providers, NGO’s,
– In collaboration with the clinic staff develop and implement a system for collecting and sharing community and beneficiary feedback
– As needed support for HP acitvities in the Mishlab clinic or during assessments
– Supervision of team in terms of planning and organizing of their work and management of their activities and responsibilities. Also responsible for tracking progress of activities, and monitoring of their implementation
– Up to date knowledge of current Covid-19 information/messaging, to ensure true and correct information reaches the community. Plan and carry out teaching activities, as needs are determined. Awareness of case definition, in order to activate response from our investigation team.
– Work collaboratively with other members of the response internal and external to the organisation, including the various nurses and nursing supervisors, and other para-medical staff
– Proactively bring to the attention to the line manager or the project management team any problem, which requires additional discussion and/or follow up.
– Maintain confidentiality regarding all information observed or registered
– Perform other task assign by the line manager
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Raqqa, North East Syria
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please send your application and updated CV in English and any relevant certificates) to:
Email address email@example.com please indicate in the subject of email “Health Promoter Supervisor”
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.