JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4532
Job Title: Health Promoter Officer (1 Male & 1 Female) مسؤول التثقيف الصحي (1ذكر, 1 أثنى)
Application deadline: 10th February 2021, 17:00 hrs.
Education – Education level in social science, social communication, nurse or teaching, Essential
Experience – Experience in teaching, nursing or social work, community mobilization, Essential
Languages – Arabic & Kurdish, Essential, English, Desirable
Knowledge – Basic computer skills, Desirable
Inform patients and communities about the organization and services it provides.
– According to medical priorities, deliver information to the patients and community on specific health topics
– Implement activities of health education and awareness (sessions in schools, mosques, community), under the indications and supervision of the HP Supervisor.
– Under the guide of HP Supervisor, assess the impact of activities (with questions, verifications and behaviors observations), and report problems, success and constraints to him/her.
– Collect all type of information related to specific health and living conditions of the population, in particular to identify the most vulnerable populations to target.
– Report to HP Supervisor: activities, problems met, strengths and constraints.
– Establish and maintain contacts with social partners, including other NGO’s, governmental health services that can provide answers to social problems.
– Keep education and communication areas clean and tidy and professional materials available.
– Participate in creation of any material needed for the activities of information, education and communication.
– Execute and recording and sharing community feedback on services
– Community engagement thourgh HP outreach activities to understand health seeking-behaviour, including barriers to accessing C-19 care
– Engaging with community to monitor rumours of increases cases, deaths
– Help improve acceptance and referrals to C-19 treatment centers
Support the clinic staff with collecting and sharing community and beneficiary feedback
– As needed support for HP acitvities in the Mishlab clinic or during assessments
Implement Health Promotion/IEC (Information, Education, Communication)activities with patients and local population to raise their knowledge and skills on relevant medical topics
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Raqqa, North East Syria
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please send your application and updated CV in English and any relevant certificates) to:
Email address : email@example.com please indicate in the subject of email “Health Promoter Officer”
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.