JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4533
Job Title: PROJECT COORDINATOR ASSISTANT مساعد منسق مشروع
Application deadline: 10th of February 2021, 17:00 hrs.
Education • Desirable: Uuniversity degree
Experience • Desirable: 2 years previous experience in similar jobs with our organization or any aother humanitarian aid NGO.
- Essential: Mission language (English) and local language (Arabic, Kurdish)
Job Purpose: Provide support to the Project Coordinator in the administrative part of coordination tasks, ensuring a smooth relation with local and national authorities, contributing to the context analysis and follow-up, providing translations and interpreting in order to ensure the smooth running of the project.
- Monitor and report on key issues (security, risk, etc.) to the Project Coordinator and provide support in analyzing contextual information, through a sound knowledge of counterparts, in different administrations in order to improve decision-making processes.
- File and update field contacts and correspondence (with other NGOs, local authorities, media, etc) in order to ensure information sources accuracy and its availability on regular basis.
- Assist the Project Coordinator in the drafting of correspondences with authorities and counterparts (government officials, NGOs, etc.) in order to ensure fluent and accurate communication flows
- Assist the Project Coordinator in Internal and External Communication sessions and events about the organization (for National staff, the Ministry of Health staff, as well as local authorities) in order to improve awareness and public opinion adhesion.
- Ensures the continuity of relations with local actors and keeps updated the list of contacts.
- Organize advocacy contacts and appointments for the Project Coordinator with local authorities and partners to ensure the continuity of relations with local actors and involved counterparts.
- Execute clerk-related activities as well as prepare and conduct briefings on the project context to new employees in order to facilitate their integration onboard and within the project environment.
- Translate documents and act as an interpreter when needed
- Informs PC about security alerts and advises if any changes or reaction needed in the project activity of movements.
- Acts as Security Focal Point for the security actors and other relevant actors: organizes meetings and consultations;
- Obtains and renews necessary permissions for our movements; insures clearance for the national and international staff movements to Raqqa and between the project locations when needed and requested by PC.
- In emergency situations acts as the main contact to security actors and relevant authorities.
- Assists PC with the context analysis and security actors mapping, updates the project maps and the security contact list.
- Informs PC immediately about major security incidents, updated the Security Logbook daily.
- Acts as a Focal Point for the authorities and other organizations for any kind of request, discuses, agrees the response and strategy with PC, and feeds back to the respective requester in coordination and consultation with PC.
- Represent the organization in negotiations and coordination meetings with relevant actors when delegated by PC.
- Passes on messages to relevant actors on behalf of the organization in coordination and consultation with PC. Insures adequate information on and promotion of our activity and principles.
- Organizes meetings as requested by PC.
- Monitors social and other media and reports to PC in agreed format,
- Updates the Meeting Logbook and Contact List and shares it with PC in agreed form.
- Keeps the record of and files important correspondence and formal documentation in the project and ensures confidentiality.
- Assists PC with the advocacy including relevant meetings, analysis and other activities, updates the project Red Flags Logbook and shares it with PC in agreed form.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please send your application and updated CV in English and any relevant certificates) to:
Email address email@example.com please indicate in the subject of email “PROJECT COORDINATOR ASSISTANT”
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.