JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4534
Job Title: M&E Daily Workers عامل يومي لقسم المراقبة والتقييم
Application deadline: 10.02.2021
- University degree.
- 6 months of work experience after college/university – obligatory.
- Experience in data collection, distributions, surveys and assessments.
- Good experience in MS Office applications and mobile data collection tools (preferably with KoBo).
- Experience in report writing – desired.
- Experience in working for international or local non-governmental organizations – desired.
- Fluent in Arabic, written and spoken – obligatory.
- Knowledge of English will be considered as an advantage.
Interpersonal, Communication and Coordination Skills:
- Punctual and attentive to detail.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills with capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and able to cope with a challenging and constantly-evolving humanitarian work environment, often under pressure.
- A strong commitment towards humanitarian relief and disaster operations. It is of utmost priority that candidates understand, respect and actively promote the spirit of the mandate and core humanitarian values, including: humanity and the humanitarian imperative, independence, impartiality, neutrality, and accountability in aid
Reports to: M&E Team Leader
The main tasks of the Daily Worker are:
- Assist with M&E Data collection, surveys, and assessments in the field.
- Support with reviewing and analyzing data.
- Photocopy and organize assessment forms and monitoring tools.
- Collect very clear data about distribution ongoing process (the distribution method).
- Support complaint response mechanism.
- Conduct regular M & E visits to the filed.
- Conduct beneficiary interviews, capture field photos and videos.
- Support and monitor beneficiary registration and verification.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly reports, and other documentation.
- Monitor field distribution events with partners and staff.
- Follow CvT’s practices and procedures, and report any problems to the M&E Team leader
- Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Raqqa Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shrFV3hbpqiZgc85z ,
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.