JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4537
Job Title: Education Officer مسؤول تعليم
Application deadline: 16/02/2021
- University degree in a relevant domain.
- Former NGO work experience is required.
- Knowledge of Education in Emergencies, Child Protection and Prevention of Gender Based Violence minimum standards.
- Knowledge of basic principles of teaching, positive discipline, children’s development and learning.
- Experience in working with children, in social work and outreach activities, including psychosocial support and social emotional learning.
- Excellent interpersonal, nonviolent communication and listening skills.
- Motivation and energy, pro-active and willing to share and discuss ideas.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- English language
- Supervise and coordinate the formal and non-formal Education Assistants in Raqqa.
- Supervise and participate in Coaching activities, supporting and guiding assistants and facilitators in their session planning and practice and giving regular feedbacks.
- Organize and facilitate regular lessons learning sessions and discussions with the NFE Centre teams and encourage the Assistants and Facilitators to share ideas and exchange on good practices.
- Lead and support the FE assistant in the range of activities to be implemented in the selected formal schools including teachers trainings and mentoring , materials distribution and coordination of the rehabilitation with the engineer officer
- Coordinate with the Assistants to identify referral pathways and map service providers in the areas of implementation, ensuring that they are functional, and when necessary support the Assistants identifying and referring children and caregivers that could benefit from available specialised services.
- Ensure the allocated budget for the NFE and formal support components in Raqqa is utilized effectively and in line with the approved budget.
Advertiser: كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please fill out the form on the following link: https://forms.gle/UgVcft8mpifXYj8D9
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.