JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4547
Job Title: (HR) Assistant مساعد موارد بشرية
Application deadline: 20.02.2021
- College degree in Business, Human Resources, English literature / language or related fields.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources, ideally, in recruitment / talent acquisition related positions.
- Professional experience with INGOs/NGOs
- Interest in humanitarian field is preferred.
- Proven sense of professional discretion, integrity, and ability to manage situations diplomatically and to effective resolution.
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills and a demonstrated ability to promote harmonious/cohesive teamwork, in a cross-cultural context.
- Diplomatic and strong acumen in establishing positive working relationships with employees and all other stakeholders to maximize cooperation and productivity.
- The ability to work under pressure and with employees from all levels.
- Very strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint is required.
- Advanced Written and Spoken English skills required.
- Personal qualities: Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
The organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer which considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
The organization encourages women to work with us to reach the neediest people in need of humanitarian assistance, such as women, widows and children. We are committed to providing a decent work environment that takes into account the needs of women in the workplace, such as maternity leave and safety protocols that take into account the special needs of women in the field.
- Support the Recruitment Cycle (post vacancies, Screen Candidates ,short-list CV’s, arrange interviews, maintain candidate employment applications, conduct reference checks, extend offers, send rejection letters for unsuccessful applicants, scanning of CVs received, and collect applications from the organization offices, centers, camps, etc.).
- Ensure all new positions are advertised on the Applicant Tracking System (Cornerstone), and the Drive (Google Document) and update them stage by stage.
- On Weekly basis, ensure Advertisements` Tracking Sheet is updated.
- Under the supervision of the HR Manager–Talent Acquisition, and guidance of other recruitment team members – to support the recruitment process for entry level & assistant level positions in NES and support Incentive Workers` recruitment when and as required.
- Responsible for sharing CVs (Regular/Incentive Workers) with recruiters / supervisors on a timely manner and ensure regular follow up.
- Follow the organization Global HR Operating Policies and Procedures (GHROPP) in Recruitment and ensure compliance with all Syrian labor laws \ Syrian Handbook.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive HR/Recruitment information and other pertinent information in the Ain Essa office.
- Develop a deep understanding of the organization’s culture and values and align these with sourcing and attracting talent.
- Maintain and update the personnel records and filing system regularly, ensuring that information is completed in an orderly and timely manner (Regular staff and incentive workers).
- Main focal contact for all email creation and termination of employees.
- Leave Tracking for Staff.
- Time and Effort reporting For the Staff.
- Key focal staff for all Identity card requests for Staff.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
The Human Resources (HR) Assistant is specifically responsible for support filling open positions that vary from short-term, emergency response, and full-time needs to meet demands of donors and programs in Al Raaqa Governorate and other locations that the organization may expand into in Syria, The HR Assistant is also responsible for day-to-day administrative requirements and maintains the filling system, performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or HR team to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
start dateÖ March, 2021
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Derek / AlHasaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Go to the below link and fill out the spaces with needed information and then submit your application. Make sure you attach supported document (PDF-Word).
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.