JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4559
Job Title: MEAL Officer NES مسؤول قسم المراقبة والتقييم
Application deadline: 17.02.2021
University degree in Social Science, Business Administration, Humanitarian Aid, Relief and Development or a related field from an accredited academic institution.
- Two years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills with proven ability to work effectively and harmoniously with a team.
- Experience in conducting data collection exercises (qualitative and quantitative)
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite Excel
- Ability to present complex information in a succinct and compelling manner
- Ability to work in a crowded place
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- 40 hours per week
- The MEAL Officer shall conduct data entry in the field and execute the methodologies provided by the MEAL Coordinator.
- Conduct an evaluation of monitoring processes and develop and roll out accountability processes.
- Participate in all other aspects of MEAL, for example surveys, evaluations, joint projects monitoring and reviews / lessons learning workshops/events.
- Produce monitoring checklists and conduct quarterly joint field process monitoring, quality assessment and data validation, and provide feedbacks and recommendations for timely improvement.
- Evaluation and Learning
- Supports the MEAL Coordinator in design and implementation of periodic evaluation activities including baseline surveys, research and evaluations in the area of health.
- Develop field staff capacities to employ a learning approach to their work.
- Promoting learning through documentation of lessons learned and developing approaches for community analysis and utilization of data for decision-making.
- Work closely with the Project Coordinator and the MEAL Coordinator to develop and optimise information sharing materials.
- Review of complaint response mechanisms. This may include ensuring that complaints are logged and addressed in a professional and timely manner and that serious complaints relating to abuse, exploitation and corruption are referred appropriately.
- Data Entry & Validation
- Ensure transparent, accurate and timely data entry for the purposes of real-time evaluation and post-intervention/ post-distribution monitoring.
- Ensure all data entry is done in line with good quality monitoring data, in a timely manner, and organize data received for reporting to the Regional MEAL Coordinator.
- Ensures the quality of monitoring data reported by field offices through capacity building, supportive supervision, routine checking and validation of data.
- Reporting & Analysis
- Ensures timely data analysis and prepare monitoring report according to CADUS procedures and standards on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Support programs with analysis and graphic representation of data for reporting purposes.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Hassakeh, Hassakeh City and Al Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please send the following application documents as PDF or Word to firstname.lastname@example.org:
o Application letter
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.