إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4570
المسمى الوظيفي: Senior Emergency Program Officer – Hasakeh
اخر موعد للتقديم: 19.02.2021
- University degree or diploma in a relevant field (this could include social sciences, business administration, and others)
- More 2 years’ experience in a similar job
- Experience in working humanitarian international organization.
- Previous experience in data collection and monitoring
- Worked in South Hassake and DZ with other NGO’s and has experience in the camps in NES
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Personal management including initiative, self-motivation and direction.
- Ability to work in and contribute to team environment
- Ability to maintain performance expectations in psychologically stressful environments
- Competence with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fluency in Arabic and English (spoken and written)
- Experience using mobile data collection tools
- Expertise in one or more of the following program areas: water, sanitation and hygiene; livelihoods; distribution of non-food items.
- Review existing emergency response grants and identify specific activities and targets for each donor
- Prepare work plans together with emergency team and share with emergency program manager
- Support to conduct rapid needs assessments for fund raising and new proposal development
- Conduct market assessments to prepare cash and voucher interventions
- Prepare relief item kit contents, estimates, BOQs and cash/voucher amounts in line with working group recommendation
- Organize planning meetings with emergency program manager and distribution teams
- Support security team to conduct security risk assessments for new emergency project locations
- Prepare distribution plans in coordination with stakeholders and emergency program manager
- Coordinate with procurement, logistic and security team to request support for new distributions
- Conduct pre-site visits to distribution locations to ensure safety and appropriate conditions for distributions
- Conduct field visits to distribution sites to supervise distribution and identify bottlenecks in distribution process
- Coordinate with MEAL staff to ensure relevant MEAL activities are conducting during and after distributions
- Coordinate with MEAL teams to ensure accountability and response to feedback received through feedback mechanism
- Provide data and information for MEAL department to conduct MEAL activities during and after distributions
- Supervise and monitor field distribution team including setting work plans, schedules and smooth coordination with partners and stakeholders.
- Ensure regular supply chain during the distribution and coordinate closely with logistic team to highlight bottlenecks.
- Ensure regular field reporting back to emergency program team and ensure documentation of lessons learned and areas for expansion
- Ensure that work procedures and relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs) applicable for emergency response are understood by field staff and being carried out throughout the implementation by staff and partners.
- Identify staffing gaps and work with emergency program manager to recruit staff for suitable positions within the emergency team.
- Conduct induction sessions and on the job trainings and capacity building sessions for volunteers and field distribution teams.
- Support emergency program manager to identify capacity building needs through formal and informal assessment for emergency response team members.
- Facilitate and arrange capacity building session/trainings required for the emergency team.
- Organize reflection sessions with field distribution teams and MEAL staff to discuss challenges and lessons on a regular basis.
- Conduct bi-weekly team meetings with emergency field staff
- Work closely with safety and security focal points to ensure field distributions are in line with NES safety and security protocols. This includes preparing timely movement requests for field trips, report safety and security incidents from the field, regular communication with safety and security focal points on field movements.
- Coordinate with local authorities and stakeholders to ensure emergency response is well coordinated with local actors and necessary approval in place to implement emergency activities on the ground
- Coordinate with other INGOs/LNGOs who implement emergency programs in NES to avoid duplication and build synergies among agencies
- Represent in camp coordination meetings and working groups.
- Prepare project updates, 4W reports and other information related to emergency response and share with program manager to share onward with cluster focal points, local authorities and other stakeholders
- Ensure communication and joint working with other projects and teams to ensure integrated response
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Hasakeh
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.