إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4591
المسمى الوظيفي: LABORATORY SUPERVISOR
اخر موعد للتقديم: 27.02.2021
Education • Essential: Degree as Laboratory Technician
- Essential: Fluency in English is indispensable
- Essential: Experience of at least two years as Laboratory Technician
- Essential: Experience of at least one year in a supervisory role
- Essential: strong interpersonal skills and motivation for leading a team that is not under the laboratory
supervisor’s hierarchical management
- Essential: Experience with our organization or another INGO
- Desirable: Experience in giving trainings and responding to learning needs a strong asset
Planning, organizing and carrying out laboratory activities and supervising the laboratory staff according to the organization’s
protocols, security measures and hygiene standards, in order to support the medical team in the diagnosis of patients’ diseases.
- Participating in the project planning and follow-up and reviewing the laboratory budget when necessary in order to
support the medical activities.
- Ensuring the compliance of the organization’s hygiene and safety protocols, both individually and collectively as well as
informing staff of existing biological risks.
- Performing laboratory tests and carrying out sample collection (serology, haematology, biochemistry, bacteriology,
parasitology …) in accordance with prescriptions as well as ensuring that quality control tests are carried out regularly.
Informing the doctor of the results of the tests and keeping a record of the analysis with data from patients.
- Ensuring proper management (cleaning, maintenance, arranging) of all laboratory equipment and the adequate supply
of needed equipment and material in order to prevent stock-outs. This includes being responsible for all required
automatic instrument calibration, ensuring that no material is taken out of laboratories without prior authorization and
carrying out a proper storage system and conditions, inventory, etc. In cooperation with logistics department, ensuring
that cold chain is properly maintained in Laboratory areas for both, samples and reagents.
- Ensuring that all staff using medical devices are qualified and trained. Ensuring cleaning and minor maintenance tasks
are performed according to the protocols. Reporting any malfunction to the project biomedical service.
- Producing regular reports on the testing and on any issues / problems related to laboratory personnel and / or the
- Support the laboratory of a partner organization in Al Hol camp, specifically tests for patients with non-communicable
o Performing tests
o Instituting appropriate procedures and protocols for the maintenance of laboratory equipment, quality control
and safety procedures
o Setting-up written procedures, set up of new equipment and data collection on the functioning of the
o Providing didactic and on the job training to lab technicians.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Hassakeh/Al Hol
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter (in English only) no later than
5pm, 27th of February 2021
• Applications can be dropped in the box at the organization’s office (Salheiyeh Neighborhood near Adnan Pharmacy) or
they can be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Applications must clearly state “Laboratory Supervisor”
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
• This NGO does not charge a fee for any applications receivedن الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.