JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4595
Job Title: Cashier
Application deadline: 27.02.2021
To be successful in this role you must have:
Education and experience:
– Administration or economic certificate specialized in accountancy or any relevant certificate.
Professional Competencies Required:
– Proven experience in the same position or similar (at least 1 year).
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
– Knowledge of English is a strong asset.
The organization will offer the successful applicant a contract until 30th Sep 2021, renewable dependent on both funding and performance.
Desirable starting date is Mid-March 2021.
And be willing and able to work in Amuda, with frequently travel in Hasskeh Governorate.
Salary and conditions will be according to salary grid. Minimum 694 USD/month + (allowances).
As a member of the ORGANIZATION finance team, position undertakes payments in cash, ensures the effective management of petty cash systems, maintains bookkeeping records, and ensures timely payments are made to ORGANIZATION staff, partners and suppliers.
Under the line management of the Senior Finance Officer, the Cashier will be based in Amouda. This position undertakes payments in cash, ensures the effective management of petty cash systems, maintains bookkeeping records, and ensures timely payments are made to ORGANIZATION staff, partners and suppliers.
According to the position, the Cashier must keep all the data confidential, and share it only with the accurate persons. Should the employee not comply with these rules, she/he will be charged for serious professional misconduct.
Line manager: Senior Finance Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the quality of the invoices and respect financial procedures/guidelines before payment is porceeded
- Maintain high level accuracy in preparing payments.
- If necessary translate to English the invoices and all necessary documents.
- Record all expenses into cashbook.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly reconcilation.
- Archive all supporting documents on weekly bases.
- Responsible of the cashbox.
- Realize all payments in cash in the respect of ORGANIZATION procedures, and manage advance with Logistics Department.
- Update the payment list to ensure to the flows of payments.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Amuda, with frequently travel in Hassakeh governorate.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.