JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4602
Job Title: PSS Facilitator ميسر الدعم النفسي الإجتماعي في مخيم أبو خشب
Application deadline: 04.03.2021
- University degree in psychology, sociology, social work, or other related fields
- Previous experience with community outreach and working with conflict-affected persons
- Previous 1-2 years of experience in PSS.
- Demonstrated interest in and enthusiasm for working with persons with specific needs and improving their access to resources and services
- Strong understanding of basic counseling and psychosocial support concepts; previous training in these areas strongly preferred
- Ability to discuss sensitive issues with respect and empathy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and respect for clients at all times
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and confident interpersonal interaction
- Ability to respond to emergencies when needed and support the protection team in providing any kind of support and in distribution of material support to IDPs and refugees as and when needed.
- Positive and professional attitude, flexible, and able work under pressure
- Willing to work as part of a diverse team
- Willing to collaborate with and support people from different ethnic groups and different religions
Direct Service Provision:
- Provide direct emotional and psychosocial support and life skills to men and boys and care givers through individual or peer group activities.
- Collaborate with other organization’s sectors and NGOs to ensure a coordinated and collaborative response to the provision of services and assistance for those benefiting from PSS activities.
- Provide information on available multi-sector services and means of access
- Conduct thorough assessments
- Participate in organization-provided technical trainings and ongoing technical skill support sessions on Protection, counseling skills, trauma, and case management.
- Attend weekly review meetings with the Case Management Officer to ensure adherence to standards of care and quality service.
Monitoring and Reporting:
- Maintain complete, accurate, and confidential files to document client interactions and interventions using organization tools.
- Contribute to weekly psychosocial work plans and reports
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all relevant stakeholders including other NGOs, civil society groups, authorities, and UN agencies
- Develop and continuously update a service mapping system detailing available services and assistance in our areas of operation
- Ensure that other organization sectors are efficiently and confidentiality referring cases to the team based on selected criteria’s.
- Other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisor to support the implementation of the program.
- All organization staff are required to adhere to The organization Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the organization country employment policies
Advertiser: Confidential غير
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Abu Khashab Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.