JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4603
Job Title: Beneficiary Feedback Assistant مساعد ردود أفعال المستفيدين في الرقة
Application deadline: 04.03.2021
- Education: university degree in social sciences or other related studies.
- At least, 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in accountability, and/or social services, and interaction with beneficiaries strongly preferred.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in complaints and feedback mechanism systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze, interpret and present data.
- Fluent in spoken local language(s) (Arabic). Basic skills of speaking and writing in English is required.
- Positive and professional attitude, flexible, and able to work under pressure.
- Willingness to work as part of a diverse team.
- Ability to discuss sensitive issues and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Pay daily visits to programme implementation sites, including, but not limited to, distribution sites, cash-for work implementation sites, health facilities, to meet with beneficiaries and collect their complaints and feedback, record them on specially designed form and deliver to Beneficiary Feedback Officer
- Support the setting up and operation of communication channels.
- Support in following up and assisting with case management progress and deadlines.
- Analyze and report on feedback/complaint data.
- Administers processing of complaints and responses.
- Receiving, recording, classifying and routing complaints for attention.
- Responding to requests for information and channeling feedback.
- Tracking progress and status on complaints and communicating back decisions.
- Support in compiling statistics for analysis and reporting on complaint and feedback cases.
- Upon consent from beneficiary, collect information necessary for referring the beneficiary to an existing IRC service.
- Ensure providing referrals to Beneficiary Feedback Officer for further processing.
Confidentiality and application of protection principles
- Throughout the process of intake and handling of complaints/feedback and referrals, ensure applying protection principles for confidentiality of information and safety of beneficiaries.
- Assist Beneficiary Feedback Officer in creation and delivery of training materials for staff, partners and other stakeholders.
- Implement other activities, related to the objectives of Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Unit, as assigned by Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Manager or Beneficiary Feedback Office.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Al Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.