JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4610
Job Title: Area Compliance Assistant
Application deadline: 02.03.2021
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economic / Finance / Accounting or equivalent professional diploma;
- At least 6 months’ work experience in Compliance, Transparency, Audit, Finance or Accounting with Previous NGO experience.
- Good speaking/writing English language and fluent in the Arabic language
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high-pace environment;
- Good organizational and prioritization skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Good communication skills and ability to learn.
- Contribute to internal audit tasks according to agreed and planned schedule and written terms of reference:
- FLATS process audit: Audit for FLATS department conducted and supervised by Area Compliance Manager
- Support on the program audit done by the FLATS team in the bases in terms of collection and review of documentation
- Promote transparency and accountability.
- Responsible for the compliance & transparency with ACTED’s policies & procedures:
- Performing monthly compliance reviews on activities of different areas/departments using compliance tools
- Performing spot checks on the compliance of FIN/HR/LOG processes and completing the corresponding checklists
- Assist in providing training upon request or when identifying a gap in implementation/knowledge of ACTED’s procedures (FLAT and / or programme)
- Participate to the preparation of external audits in close collaboration with the Sr. Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Manager & Capital Compliance Team
- Participating to spot checks on program activities as per the instructions of Area Compliance Manager
- Participating to supply chain traceability reviews as per the instructions of Area Compliance Manager
- Conduct Field tender verification activities as per coordination request (Taking Photos, visit the area in the field).
- Review program supporting documents are fully in the filed on a monthly basis.
- Following up that originals of the relevant department documents are received in the Amuda base on a monthly basis (finance vouchers, personal files, procurement files). Effective sending remains the responsibility of each department.
- Lead the transportation activities of the supporting documentation from the field to Capital.
- Participating to the conduction of Market Survey’s as per the frequency agreed upon by coordination & Area Compliance Manager
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.