JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4612
Job Title: CMAR Promoter (Community Mobilization and Awareness Raising Promoter).
Application deadline: 02.03.2021
- Diploma degree of public health, science, social work, nursing or any other health or hygiene related majors.
- At least 6 months’ experience in hygiene/ public health awareness raising, experience working with refugees in camps and/or host community is preferable.
- Previous NGO experience is a strong asset
- Demonstrated knowledge and know-how in Hygiene promotion
- Strong communication skills, flexibility, dynamism, organizational capacity, reports writing skills, good knowledge of the intervention area, ability to adapt to different audience, ability to develop and carry out capacity building activities, ability to communicate with utmost respect and compassion, ability to carry out automated data collection activities, ability to handle complaints and to negotiate and address conflicts.
- Participate in preparing the awareness raising messages and materials with the line manager and other team members.
- Participate in developing communication tools adapted to different audiences.
- Organize door to door visits and/or phone calls with the targeted families to communicate the CVOID19 risk mitigation and hygiene awareness messages.
- Apply the defined methodologies in the COVID19 risk mitigation and hygiene awareness raising sessions.
- Participate in project activities planning and scheduling according to the project timeframe and reality in the field.
- Conduct training sessions for the community workers (distribution workers).
- Participate in non-food items distributions and ensure beneficiaries safety according to the professional distribution standards.
- Participate in evaluation activities when needed.
- Write a summary reports of daily/ weekly achievements to the line manager (upon the request)
- Propose possible improvements for the implemented activities.
- Commit and comply with the organization gender, age and diversity principles & policies (working with people, communication).
- Support on the implementation and the promotion of gender, age and diversity principles through daily activities and or through the management of their teams (Managing performance & development).
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Areesha and Washokani Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.