إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4615
المسمى الوظيفي: مساعد شؤون ادارية و موارد بشرية Admin /HR Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 04.03.2021
- University degree (Bachelor’s degree in law, business administration, finance or any related field).
- Previous one year of experience working in a similar position with NGOs/INGOs is must.
- Fluent in Arabic and Good working knowledge in English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Excellent command of Microsoft office suite (i.e. word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Assist Admin Officer in order to make sure that all Admin FLAT procedures are implemented and followed regularly.
- Follow up the premises contract with HR Officer and contact the owners for payment after consulting the finance department for availability of funds.
- Ensure ACTED HR rules, regulations and procedures as described in the HR Manual are in place at Amuda Office.
- Coordinate with other department to prepare order form of stationary and share with HR Officer to follow up procedures.
- Prepare the table of Authorized signature and share with HR Officer.
- Assist HR Officer in management of staff in Area Office & sub offices.
- Control & checking of national staff attendance sheet of staff on daily basis.
- Assist HR Officer to prepare employment contracts for new staff and contract extension/amendment in case of renewal.
- Follow up of standard HR system and procedures.
- Follow up of staff Appraisal forms and assist the HR Officer in categorizing and filing it accordingly as per HR Manual.
- Ensure all staff are aware of modifications to the HR Manual and have all signed Code of Conduct
- Update the contact list in monthly basis, and ensure to share it with all staff
TITANIC FOLLOW UP:
- Collecting of necessary papers (attendance sheet, leave forms, etc.) from the capital office and give to HR Officer for preparing Titanic (Staff Report).
- Contact the staff that have made mistakes on their attendance sheets for correction.
- Upload and save all the above documents to the network server on monthly basis for FLAT to review in order to be able to approve the monthly HR Titanic at country level.
- Assist HR Officer in order to make sure the HR FLAT procedures are implemented and following regularly.
- Collecting of necessary paper for service contract staff(attendence sheet, ID, etc) and prepare the sevice contract titanic in monthly basis.
- Assist the HR Officer in long listing process.
- Assist the Program teams in formulating appropriate long-listing criteria
- Check new employee’s references ; provide questionnaire letter (to check references); and assist HR Officer to prepare contract for National staff, and collect all information required for contract. (ID card, photos, personal information, etc.)
- Ensure that the avertissements are well documented
- Set up the Filing system in country in respect to standard filling system.
- Ensure that all staff have personal folders complete and contain (contract, CV, Staff History, Job Application form, Leave forms, certificates, diploma and other required documents).
- Ensuring all parts of the recruitment process (interview grid, selection, long-list etc) are fully documented and filed accordingly.
Any other tasks assigned by the Country HR Manager / Senior HR Officer/ HR Officer.
HR Assistant is responsible for all above tasks in front of Country HR Manager and Senior HR Officer.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.