JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4626
Job Title: MEAL Daily worker عامل يومي لقسم المراقبة والتقييم
Application deadline: 27.02.2021
- Graduated, under graduated of university/institute.
- At least one-year experiences in research, data collection, teaching, training or relevant fields.
- Ability to work with multi-culture communities. Ability to speak both languages Arabic and Kurdish is advantage.
- Ability to travel in NES (Al-Hassakah, Deir-ez-Zor and Raqqa governorates) including communities and camps.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in using: ODK, ONA, CommCare, KOBO or any digital data collection software.
The organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer which considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
The organization encourages women to work with us to reach the neediest people in need of humanitarian assistance, such as women, widows and children. We are committed to providing a decent work environment that takes into account the needs of women in the workplace, such as maternity leave and safety protocols that take into account the special needs of women in the field.
Primary Data Collection:
- Collect primary qualitative and quantitative data from project implementation sites through:
o (Caregiver Survey_CH Program, Child Feedback Survey, Child-Low Session Observation, Caregiver-Low Session Observation, Educator Survey, Classroom Spot Check Tool, Caregiver Survey_CG Program)
o Post-distribution monitoring for all distribution modalities, including cash, and in-kind, implemented by both IRC and partners.
o Market Price Monitoring.
o Distribution observation
o All required Assessments/baseline/end-line.
o Monitoring of beneficiary selection and registration process
o Other primary quantitative and qualitative data collection exercises as requested by supervisor.
- Attend trainings and capacity building sessions held by the organization, either in person, via Skype, phone, or another communication medium
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and contribute to organization’s programming.
Band / Level / Grade: Daily Worker
Department: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Unit
The role of the Assessor is to assess various forms of assistance provided by both organization and its’ partners inside Syria. Duties also include assessing the needs of people inside of Syria as organization’s response to the crisis in Syria progresses. The Assessor will work closely with organization’s current partners and also build new connections with potential partners on the ground.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Roj camp, Jwadya, TRB, Amuda, Abu khashab, Washokani, and Al-Hol camps
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Go to the below link and fill out the spaces with needed information and then submit your application. Make sure you attach supported document (PDF-Word).
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.