JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4629
Job Title: Nurse ممرض
Application deadline: 08.03.2021
- Diploma in Nursing and/or experience with a reputable organization, including 2-3 years’ experience in pediatric departments.
- Registered with Nursing Council
- Effective communication
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and respect for patients at all times is essential.
- Ability to lead, train, supervise and facilitate.
- Positive and professional attitude, able to organize, maintain composure and prioritize work under pressure, work overtime when necessary and be able to coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a member of a team is essential.
- Ability to communicate in local language and English will be an asset.
- Applicant should not be having another Job if he/she got selected by IRC.
The organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer which considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
The organization encourages women to work with us to reach the neediest people in need of humanitarian assistance, such as women, widows and children. We are committed to providing a decent work environment that takes into account the needs of women in the workplace, such as maternity leave and safety protocols that take into account the special needs of women in the field.
Time management is crucial in this job. Along with triage, emergency nurses must quickly ascertain the following information from incoming patients: Identify the medical problem, Document medical history, Check for any allergies and current medications, Obtain height, weight, body temperature, heart rate and blood pressure
Other responsibilities include:
- Moving patients
- Taking blood samples
- Cleaning and bandaging wounds
- Administering medications and maintaining proper supplies of medical equipment.
- Filling Health records.
- Update the clinic databases on daily bases and submit the weekly reports.
As with other health care professionals, nurses are expected to comply with protocols, procedures and safety policies of medical Unit.
The Nurse will be responsible for the understanding triage, which is a method of prioritizing injuries based on medical need. A mobile medical nurse must have the ability to make quick and accurate assessments about incoming patients, including both physical and mental health conditions. This position reports to – health manager- Al Hol
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Go to the below link and fill out the spaces with needed information and then submit your application. Make sure you attach supported document (PDF-Word).
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.