إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4648
المسمى الوظيفي: مسؤول مالي Finance Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 11.03.2021
- University Degree in economic (accounting department or finance studies)
- Prior experience with NGOs and/or finance department minimum 2 years.
- Good knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Be cooperative and supportive to all Program and support staff.
- Ability to work in both English and Arabic, Kurdish is an advantage.
- Good competence in MS office especially excels, Microsoft office outlook.
- Must be able to speak and understand Basic English.
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Pay attention to details and have a high level of accuracy.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Record all transactions into the spread sheet with speed and accuracy on daily basis ensuring that the cash balance reflecting in Spreadsheet is matching with Physical balance in the cash box, send it to finance manager on weekly basis.
- Review the documents, reports submitted by our local partners, Identify areas of improvement.
- Review ERD program payments, paper works including but not limited to CFW, Grants, vocational, etc. and make sure all information are accurate, according to organization policies.
- Support the Finance Manager on managing and monitoring the cash flow for all funds in office, assuring sufficient balance all the time.
- Ensure that all vouchers (within the assigned limits) have all supporting documentation (approval notes, goods received notes, contracts, invoices, receipts, stamped etc.), are properly reviewed and approved by concerned personnel before release payments.
- Work with Petty Cash Custodians to review Derek SC petty cash documents, spread sheet and prepare a draft of the petty cash reconciliation for Finance manager Review before replenishing the amount.
- Fill the Cashier duties while on absence or vacation and help with finance office clerk work such as photocopying and scanning.
- Conduct a cash count with the Cashier at the end of the day, reconcile all balances against paid payments, and inform Finance Manager in case of variances.
- Monitor the scanning of financial documents being done by Cashier to ensure that all the vouchers and supporting are scanned and manage to send the original to country office ERB.
- Review all documents related to Raqqa office PRs, PRFs, Incentive, etc. and coordinate with finance assistant in Raqqa to ask for Hawala to cover supplier, staff, driver, and incentive worker payments.
- Review Raqqa cash book on weekly basis and make sure all expenses are accurate before submitting to Finance Manager.
- At end of each grant the Finance Officer is responsible to collect all accruals payments at time before end of month and do archive it per followed procedure in this regard and prioritizing it as well to be paid before end of month and do strong follow up with relevant departments for outstanding PRFs and do reconcile it as quickly as possible and report to finance manager for any issue prevent from reconciliation of accruals payments at time
- Ensure compliance with the organization procedures and guidelines.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: ديرك
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.