JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4660
Job Title: Admin and Information Management Officer مسؤول إدارة المعلومات وإداري
Application deadline: 11.03.2021
- College degree, preferably in business administration or related fields.
- Demonstrable willingness to work in the field of protection and/or human rights.
- Demonstrable commitment to learning more about the standards and practices in Protection.
- At least 1-2 years of previous work experience in administration or information management with a humanitarian organization
- Ability to organize and manage data; and always adhering to confidentiality and respect for clients at all times is essential.
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and email
- Experience in report writing .
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic and/ or Kurdish; good written and spoken English.
Professional Standards: The organization and its workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in The Organization Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the organization operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
The organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer which considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
The organization encourages women to work with us to reach the neediest people in need of humanitarian assistance, such as women, widows and children. We are committed to providing a decent work environment that takes into account the needs of women in the workplace, such as maternity leave and safety protocols that take into account the special needs of women in the field.
- Ensure data received from the field teams is correctly entered into the program trackers on a weekly regular basis; gather, consolidate, clarify errors and clear the program data.
- Ensure accurate and regular data entry and review, including robust analysis and identification of trends.
- Ensure safe and accurate documentation, filing, storing and usage of information with case management, in close coordination with the Case Management Officers.
- Share weekly the updated Program Data and Indicator tracker with the Snr PRoL Manager and PRoL Managers, alongside a brief trends analysis report on cases documented to guide PRoL activities and informed programming.
- Ensure all hard copy of case management and PRoL activities files are securely stored (i.e. in strong lockable file cabinets where appropriate);
- Support with the implementation of data collection and management for the sesame project
- Submit monthly program data and indicator tracking reports and analysis to the PRoL Senior Manager and PROL Managers, in-line with safety and ethical standards.
- Compile, edit, and write monthly and quarterly PRoL quantitative program reports using assigned template, including collating reports from field staff and producing final information products.
- Follow up on and collect all PRoL time sheets at the end of the month and submit to finance to ensure timely payment of staff salaries.
- Track all staff leave requests, vacation plans, and monthly balances; report adherence to leave planning to Managers on a monthly basis.
- Support with the preparation and organization of trainings, workshops, and other events
- Follow up, compile and monitor the submission of weekly work plans from officers on a weekly basis.
- Prepare a weekly movement plan for submission to the Transport Officer.
- Support managers with their procurement tracking, compiling a list of pending and overdue PRs on a weekly basis.
- Work with the other Administrative staff in Integrated Protection to ensure the smooth running of the department and support one another.
- Other duties as requested by the Senior Manager or Coordinator
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Senior PRoL Manager
Position directly supervises: None .
Position provides technical support and mentorship on information management and M&E: PRoL team
Other Internal and/or external contacts: PRoL team; M&E Officer; MEAL team; WPE and Integrated Protection Admin Officers
Job Overview/Summary: As part of its Syria response, the organization’s Protection and Rule of Law (PRoL) program works to meet the needs of vulnerable persons in the community, through case management for Persons with Specific Needs (PwSN), psychosocial support, protection monitoring and protection mainstreaming. The Protection and Rule of Law Admin and Information Management Officer will be responsible for ensuring PRoL data is accurately and ethically collected, stored, analyzed & shared in strict adherence with data protection protocols, and that case management data is handled adhering to data protection guidelines and standards. They will be responsible for all monitoring, evaluation and reporting aspects of PRoL activities to inform better program interventions under the supervision of, and with technical support of the Senior PRoL Manager. S/he will also work with the MEAL team in developing and implementing qualitative feedback mechanisms within PRoL. The Admin and Information Officer, will also provide administrative assistance to the PRoL team across all of its programming areas, including support in following up with PRs and RRFs and supporting in general team logistics (such as movement plans).
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Hasaka, Derek, Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Go to the below link and fill out the spaces with needed information and then submit your application. Make sure you attach supported document (PDF-Word). https://forms.gle/j8oTDKbswMiAQikK7
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.