إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4667
المسمى الوظيفي: Child Safeguarding Officer (Maternity Cover)
اخر موعد للتقديم: 17.03.2021
- Experience in child protection/child safeguarding practice in humanitarian setting
- Experience within an INGO or similar other organisation working with vulnerable communities and children or with similar experience within the organization.
- Experience of a lead role in national advocacy or policy work either in the field of Child Protection/Safeguarding to achieve policy change
- Experience of building personal internal and external networks.
- Experience of planning and undertaking training programmes/workshops in child protection/safeguarding at a range of levels (e.g. field workers, managers, senior managers and decision makers)
- Good report writing skills in English and Arabic language
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrable commitment to Children’s Rights
- Ability to prioritise and deal with competing demands
- Ability to travel and work within challenging environments
- Awareness of own strengths and weaknesses and evidence of commitment to self-managed personal development
- Strong IT skills.
- Written and spoken English, Kurdish and or Arabic
- Evidence of professional expertise, personal development and learning in the field of child care
- Experience of working within hostile and challenging environments
- Experience of work related travel in challenging environments
- Updating the training tracker, organising and filing all training attendance sheets.
- Where appropriate, personally undertaking Child Safeguarding investigations, sometimes in challenging environments and to rigorous timescales and standards.
- Following up and support all CSG FPs in the area office and partners FPs.
- Organize and prepare all needed for CSG trainings, workshops and meetings in coordination with Admin/HR, Logs and other linked departments.
- Assist CSG coordinator to deliver high quality, accessible and reliable support, guidance and capacity to the area office teams.
- Support partner focal points in order to improve Child Safeguarding practice, building good relationships with them and staying on contact with them.
- Assist CSG coordinator to deliver a set of mandatory core training workshops as to enable staff with key responsibilities to undertake their roles and mainstream safeguarding functions
- Assist CSG coordinator to deliver on-going refresher trainings and CSG inductions as appropriate
- Assist CSG coordinator to build the capacity of focal points to be deliver CSG trainings, manage & undertake investigation, receiving and recording reports.
- Following up concerns safely, effectively and efficiently and to the required standards.
- Support staff to identify potential risks to children in all project activities including workshops and events, plan mitigating measures.
- Regular field visits to the organization locations to check all reporting mechanisms are in place and its efficiency.
- Meet staff working on the field to listen to challenges and conduct FGDs with children.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Hasaka
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
INGO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
The application period closes on 17th March 2021
NOTE: We will be reviewing CV’s when submitted and may be recruiting the right candidate before closing date
Applicants may submit their CVs with their address; telephone number and contact information to email@example.com
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.