JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4675
Job Title: Supply Supervisor مشرف توريد
Application deadline: 14.03.2021
- PROVEN EXPERIENCE IN WORKING IN COMPLEX AND VOLATILE ENVIRONMENTS
- STRONG ABILITY TO RESPECT CONFIDENTIALITY AND NEUTRALITY PRINCIPLES
- KNOWLEDGE OF HUMANITARIAN PRINCIPLES IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
- LEADERSHIP AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- DYNAMISM AND ENERGY.
- BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, SUPPLY AND/OR LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT OR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION + 1 TO 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE SAME AREAS.
- IF NO DIPLOMA OR LOWER DIPLOMA IN THESE AREAS EQUIVALENT AND 2 TO 3 YEARS PROGRESSIVE EXPERIENCE IN SUPPLY MANAGEMENT WILL BE REQUESTED.
- PREVIOUS NGO EXPERIENCE IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGE.
- KNOWLEDGE IN MICROSOFT OFFICE.
- PLANNING, ORGANIZATION AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- PROVEN KNOWLEDGE OF PURCHASE REGULATIONS AND MARKET IN NES.
- PROVEN EXPERIENCE IN NEGOTIATION AND SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIPS.
- PROFICIENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE DONE IN ENGLISH.
The Supply Supervisor will support the Supply Manager in implementing and supervising the supply at his/her assigned base in accordance with SI logistics procedures. The role will work as part of the Supply team to ensure delivery of results in a controlled and consistent management environment.
The Supply Supervisor is responsible for effective delivery of procurement services in order to obtain the best value for money. He/she analyzes and interprets the financial rules and regulations and provides solutions to a wide spectrum of complex issues related to procurement. The Supply Supervisor promotes a collaborative, quality and results oriented approach.
List of main tasks:
- Ensure that all goods and services are purchased according to the request and to SI operational guidelines, ensure that approval rules and procedures are observed. The Supply Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining up to date paperwork following standard SI procedures, and must at all times ensure that supplies required are purchased in the most timely and cost-effective manner, with due regard to quality and that accountability and transparency is retained at all times.
- Receive, review and analyse all supplies requests and IOFs to ensure they contain clear information and have the required specifications ensuring they are technically complete and in conformity with established practice
- Establish and implement proper monitoring system and control of procurement processes including organization of request for quotation (RFQ), invitation to bid (ITB) or request for proposal (RFP), receipt and evaluation of quotations, bids or proposals, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with SI rules and regulation.
- Track orders ensuring all supplies & services ordered are received using the IOF Follow up. Ensure there is an exact understanding of what has been requested, the IOF is approved and budget codes are complete and seek clarification if necessary.
- Undertake negotiations on prices and services.
- Ensure the quality-price ratio of purchases with the purchaser
- Support the Supply manager to carry out a purchasing environment analysis at the local level. Develop knowledge and monitor the commodity market for goods and services in the area of responsibility, and be able to identify and select potential vendors.
- Prepare the purchasing documents and draft the contracts, ensure the translations of some supply documents (invoices, quotations…) to submit for validation to the logistics manager.
- Oversee adherence to contractual agreements, recommends amendments and extensions of contracts, and advise concerned parties on contractual rights and obligations.
- Development and management of the rosters of suppliers, elaboration of supplier selection and evaluation, quality and performance measurement mechanisms.
- Check that the purchasing documents are complete and archived in keeping with Solidarités International procedures
- Communicating with program staff on the status of their orders by sending the IOF FU weekly by email.
- Ensure that the quality check of the goods purchased with the Purchaser and the Requester.
- Ensure the non-disclosure of any information whatsoever relating to the practices and business of SI, acquired in the course of duty to any other person or organisation without authority except in the normal execution of duty programme.
Human Resource Management
- Supervise the assigned Supply team and participate on the trainings and their recruitment
- Conduct or participate performance reviews for his/ her members of the Supply team
- Draw up work plan, action plan for the team
- Organize formal team meetings at regular intervals
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Receive and review invoices verifying actual deliveries against purchase orders.
- Reconcile all delivery documents Goods Received Note (GRN) and Delivery Notes (D/Notes), Invoices and EOFs (PO) to ascertain conformity with specifications then prepare payment request to Finance for payment with all other relevant support documents.
- Ensure that suppliers are paid as per contract, and according to SI procedures
- Liaise with Finance on supplier payment as requested and necessary
- Provide formal weekly ‘Supplies Request Status’ reports to the Logistician which in turn can be disseminated to relevant managers
- Give the necessary updates documents to the Supply manager (Contract Follow Up, IOF Follow up, Suppliers list..) for the monthly logistics pack
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Thank to send your application with a resume, cover letter, copy of diplomas, and work certificate, to SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL office at Raqqa, or by email to : Raq.email@example.com
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.