JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4678
Job Title: Staff assistant (2) موظف مساعد عدد (2)
Application deadline: 20.03.2021
- Diploma in administration, human resources, or office management is preferred.
- Experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Top-notch organizational and planning abilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other office management programs.
- Proactive attitude and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent telephonic and email communication skills.
- Familiarity with office equipment including printers, photocopiers, shredders, and consumables.
- Knowledge of office processes such as document handling, drafting communications, and filing.
- Helpful and collaborative work ethic.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Answering queries from staff and other stakeholders.
- Scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Organizing travel plans and itineraries for management and staff.
- Notifying staff members of important information and company policies.
- Assisting in the preparation of documents and reports.
- Updating, maintaining, and organizing employee records.
- Preparing venues for conferences or meetings.
- Planning out work-related calendars and schedules.
- Reporting any workplace issues through the appropriate channels.
- Checking and managing office inventory supplies.
We are searching for a staff assistant to provide support and assistance for our employees and management. In this role, you will work with other administrative members to ensure that staff requests and requirements are handled and that tasks such as document organization, calendar planning, and inventory checks are completed on time.
To ensure success as a staff assistant you should be helpful, practical, and skilled at administrative tasks such as typing, communications, data entry, event organization, and office planning. A top-notch staff assistant will excel in office work, planning, and time management and be meticulous in their approach to daily business tasks.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Qamishli, Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the subject line.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.