إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4699
المسمى الوظيفي: Security Manager
اخر موعد للتقديم: 28.03.2021
Security Management Plans
- Responsibility for development and regular revision of CvT Safety and Security Management Plans (SSMP) – Standard Operating Procedures, Contingency Plans etc.
- Ensuring the SSMP are implemented in all CvT activities.
- Conducting security assessment of CvT premises, advises and oversees implementation of recommended improvements.
Information, Analysis and Assessments
- Maintaining information network to be able to provide verified information and early warnings.
- Providing regular contextual analysis and predicts possible conflict-related developments.
- Providing regular threats assessment, designs and implementing measures to manage risk
- Liaising and negotiate with relevant local government, armed forces, HAOs & INGO platforms, and other bodies, to ensure CvT has necessary access permissions to the areas of implementation.
- Conducting and keeping updated relevant area-specific risks assessment as relevant for programs and/or assigned by Area Director.
Programs & other departments
- Maintaining tight operational ties between Security and other departments
- Responsibility for creation and updates of project-specific security plans and SoPs in cooperation with Deputy Area Director – i.e., distributions, cash interventions, education
- Responsibility for reviewing and if necessary, strengthening security setup of CvT implementation partners if relevant.
- Delegating security department staff to support implementation of program activities as relevant.
- Overseeing movement tracking system and ensuring relevant SoPs (movement reporting, “lost contact”, etc) are in place and operational in collaboration with logistics department.
- Responsibility for creation and updates of financial-specific security plans and SoPs in cooperation with Finance Manager
- Responsibility for creation and updates of logistic-specific security plans and SoPs in cooperation with Logistic Manager
Incidents and Crisis Management
- Responsibility for early warnings, incidents reporting system, incidents follow up and lessons learned.
- Participating as a senior member of Incident Management Team (IMT),
- Responsible for creation and updates of Crisis Management Procedures in local context
- Acting as a member of Senior Management team responsible for streamlining due diligence and duty of care standards and procedures
- Organizing internal and external trainings for CvT staff
- Focusing on capacity building of staff in the security department with aim to promote their professional development.
- Liaising with counterparts in NGO Security Coordination agencies, Alliance 2015 and other partners
- Responsibility for security related budgeting and financial tracking and management
- Regular reporting to Area Director – NES, Country Director and Regional Security Adviser.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Raqqa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.