JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4705
Job Title: Protection Officer
Application deadline: 22.03.2021
- University degree in Social Sciences or another related field.
- A high standard of written and verbal English is essential.
- Knowledge of and experience conducting trainings in; Child Protection, GBV minimum standards, principles of protection mainstreaming and safeguarding.
- Experience in working with children, adolescents and families who have complex needs.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and nonviolent communication skills.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Supervise Protection Assistants and implement relevant probation and PDR processes.
- Support Protection Assistants to implement relevant probation and PDR processes with Protection Facilitators.
- Complete a comprehensive induction for new staff members joining the protection program.
- Support the Protection Manager to ensure the allocated budget for Protection is utilized effectively and in line with the approved budget.
- Work with the Protection Assistants to develop detailed implementation work plans and provide the necessary guidance and support to the team to achieve timely and quality implementation of activities.
Advertiser: كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please fill out the form on the following link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.