JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4706
Job Title: Cash For Work Assistant
Application deadline: 21/03/2021
- University degree in Civil Engineering or technical degree in a related field;
- Previous experience in Cash based programmes;
- Previous experience in managing worksites and teams of workers;
- Previous experience with digital data gathering (DDG) applications (Kobo, ODK, IForm builder);
- Ability to visit (on a daily basis) different project sites, in different districts;
- Excellent interpersonal and nonviolent communication skills;
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values;
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices;
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs;
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion;
- Good computer skills, especially Word and Excel;
- Basic written and spoken English skills are essential.
- Former NGO work experience is highly desired.
Supervision and support to CfW activities
- Supervise (on a daily basis) the Cash for Work activities in the different projects’ sites;
- Perform unannounced visit to the different work sites;
- Update and collect (on a daily basis) attendance sheets;
- Provide weekly report of the progress of the works;
- Timely prepare Payment Request Forms (PRF) for workers payments;
- Timely update and collect all the needed supporting documents to submit the PRF;
- Ensure that cash for work tools and materials are properly distributed to the workers and stored at the end of the activities;
- Support Concern’s finance team in timely deliver payments to the cash for work workers and supervisors;
- Support in the preparation of BoQs for tools and materials;
- Facilitate awareness sessions on safety and security procedures on the workplace (at the beginning of each cash for work round) as well as mine risk awareness;
- Support the Cash Officer in liaising with community stakeholders about the implementation of Concerns Cash programming. Where necessary, involve them in project implementation and beneficiary engagement.
- Conduct field assessment for cash for work participants;
- Conduct field assessment on new potential work sites;
- Ensure the target group for cash for work are registered, verified to comply with selection criteria and evaluation;
Reporting, quality control and monitoring and accountability
- Prepare reports according to agreed timelines on activities undertaken during the Cash for Work activities including: challenges encountered and best practice methods;
- Support the ERL Officer and Concern’s MEAL team, in developing and implementing M&E tools and data collection methods, which contribute to continual learning and program quality, and prepare case studies.
- Comply with all of Concern’s policies and procedures (P4, finance, logistics, HR, security management etc).
- Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the line manager.
Advertiser: Concern Worldwide
To apply: Please fill out the application form through the flowing link: https://forms.gle/nRStrXViHGJonAeM9
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
– Concern adopts the principle of equal opportunities.
– Women are encouraged to
Duty Station: Tabqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.