إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4714
المسمى الوظيفي: Protection Manager
اخر موعد للتقديم: 31.03.2021
- A Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Law, Political Science, or another relevant field
- Minimum 4 years professional work experience within international humanitarian/development work; at least 2 years of which have been in implementing protection/human rights programing
- Good understanding of displacement issues of both internally displaced and refugees and related international standards/frameworks i.e. International Human Rights and Refugee Law.
- Technical knowledge and significant experience in working in emergency contexts
- Thorough understanding of best practices and strategies in protection programming (protection monitoring, general protection, etc.)
- Solid experience in leading teams is required; experience in project management is an asset;
- Strong program/technical and budget management skills.
- Ability to organize and facilitate capacity-building initiatives, including trainings for colleagues
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective working relations with local staff and other stakeholders;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, effective in representation and liaison with external parties.
- Fluency in Arabic and/or Kurdish. Proficiency in English will be an added advantage.
- Above average computer literacy (incl. Excel)
- Demonstrated interest in humanitarian work and supporting people affected by conflict
- Positive and professional attitude, flexible, and able work under pressure
- Eager to collaborate with and support people from different ethnic groups and different religions
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Manage all day to day PRoL activities in Al-Hassakah and Deir ez Zor governorate as per the PRoL project proposals and implementation plans.
- Serve as the primary focal point of the organization PRoL Program in Al-Hassakah and Deir ez Zor governorates.
- In collaboration with the Senior PRoL Manager, provide technical support, supervision and guidance to the PRoL team in Al-Hassakah and Deir ez Zor Governorates.
- In consultation with the Senior PRoL Manager and close coordination with the relevant staff, lead in developing monthly activity implementation work plans for all PRoL activities in the Hassakah and Deir ez Zor governorates including: monthly protection monitoring, legal, protection mainstreaming and capacity building and case management plans.
- Work closely with Senior Protection Mainstreaming and Capacity Building Officer and Senior Legal Officer in the planning and execution of protection mainstreaming, capacity building and legal activities in Al-Hassakah and Deir ez Zor governorates.
- Under the supervision of the Senior PRoL, the Protection Manager will manage and lead field level PRoL program implementation in Al-Hassakah and Deir ez Zor Governorates.
- Ensure that PRoL staff in Al-Hassakah and Deir ez Zor Governorates adhere to best-practices and professional standards and principles through capacity-building and on-the-job training and coaching.
- Support the professional development of all direct reports, and follow-up on all Human Resource issues in Hassakah and Deir ez Zor for the Protection team.
- Ensure that PRs are raised and followed-up in coordination with the Senior Protection Manager and Integrated Protection Coordinator
- Develop and maintain work, spending and procurement plans for all PRoL projects and Hassakah and Deir ez Zor governorates.
- Participate in the development of proposals, budgets and concept notes in coordination with the PRoL Senior Manager, Integrated Protection Coordinator, Senior Program Coordinator and Grants team.
- Contribute to the development of PRoL NES sector and implementation strategy.
- Support other integrated protection programs as needed, including Child Protection and Women’s Protection and Empowerment.
- Take part in the recruitment of national staff in Hassakah and Deir ez Zor governorates in coordination with PRoL Senior Manager and in conjunction with the Human Resources Department.
- Maintain updated job descriptions, conduct interviews, orient new staff based in Hassakah and Deir ez Zor governorates to the organization and the PRoL Program.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to the PRoL team under his/her supervision through regular supervision and feedback on performance.
- Build the capacity of the PRoL to improve their range of capabilities related to the PRoL Program and its activities
- Supervise and coaches the Protection Monitoring Officer, Protection Reporting Officer and Case Management Officer in the implementation of case management, protection monitoring and reporting activities.
Program development and reporting
- Participate in grants opening meetings, grants review meetings and grants closing meetings, and follow-up on the action points relating to Al-Hassakah and Deir ez Zor governorates.
- Collect, revise and submit weekly/monthly protection monitoring reports in close coordination with the Protection Reporting Officer and Protection Monitoring Officer.
- Support Senior PRoL Manager and Integrated Protection Coordination in donor and ad-hoc reports required related with Hassakah and Deir ez Zor.
- Participate in project and budget developments related to new projects / activities in Hassakah and Deir ez Zor governorates.
- Work with the Protection Monitoring Officer and Protection Reporting Officer in drafting monthly protection monitoring reports as directed by Senior PRoL Manager and Integrated Protection Coordinator, finalizing monthly report according to donor/ The organization`s standards.
- In close coordination with the Protection Reporting Officer, take part in drafting monthly field level protection monitoring reports as directed by Senior PRoL Manager and Integrated Protection Coordinator.
- In a timely manner, prepare field level monthly and quarterly progress according to donor The organization`s standards.
- Prepare internal and external reports within agreed deadlines using THE ORGANIZATION and donor formats, as required.
- Participate in the development of project proposals and budgets related to new projects/activities in Al-Hassakah and Deir ez Zor Governorates.
- Establish relationships and coordinate with relevant stakeholders (local authority, camp officials, NGOs, IDPs/refugee/host community leaders etc.) in areas of coverage.
- Actively participate in field level working groups (PWG, etc) and other relevant coordination meetings as per Senior PRoL Manager and Integrated Protection Coordinator’s requests.
- All staff are required to adhere to The organization`s Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the THE ORGANIZATION country employment policies;
- Other related duties as assigned by the supervisor/Snr PROL Manager
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Derek
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.