إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4715
المسمى الوظيفي: WPE Senior Manager
اخر موعد للتقديم: 31.03.2021
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Gender Studies, Public Health, Human Rights, or another appropriate field.
- 3 – 4 years of program management experience in the humanitarian sector, preferably working with refugees or internally displaced populations; at least 2 of which must be in the field of GBV prevention and response preferably in complex emergencies.
- Experience providing case management or psychosocial support and/or supervising caseworkers
- In-depth understanding of GBV prevention and response, related international standards, and guidelines.
- Proven leadership, program and staff management skills and capacity building
- Demonstrated capacity and experience in developing assessment tools (e.g. questionnaires, focus group discussions) and in conducting field-level data collection
- Strong analytical skills and ability to distill data into important, relevant insights and learnings to improve program quality and inform future programming priorities
- Experience managing projects and budget management skills
- Strong writing skills and experience in writing donor reports and proposals
- Fluency in spoken/written English required; Arabic would be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email/internet software.
- Ability to use good judgment when making decisions and to take accountability for decisions made.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work effectively with others within a multicultural team context;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, proven self-initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to women’s empowerment.
- Ability to work and live in a sometimes stressful and insecure environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
Technical Quality and Implementation
- Lead quality WPE program implementation and ensure the organization’s response is meeting acute and emerging needs of the affected women and girls and is complementary to ongoing protection and child protection activities within the Integrated Protection team.
- Provide technical support to WPE teams and quality oversight during implementation of the program including case management services, psychosocial support, emergency GBV mobile teams, and community based GBV prevention and response in line with GBV guiding principles.
- Contribute to continuous analysis of the achievements of each project and facilitate better understanding among staff about program progress through progress reporting.
- Undertake field monitoring visits to assess progress and identify technical quality and implementation issues, provide solutions, and implement modifications and improvement plans as required.
- Lead WPE teams in conducting rapid GBV needs assessments in coordination with the protection monitoring team, produce reports and recommendations from findings.
- Support regular analysis of program and service delivery data to identify GBV trends and gaps in WPE response and identify and propose appropriate responses. Ensure that monitoring and evaluation reports are made useful to the WPE staff and contribute to learning.
- Coach, train, and mentor the WPE Manager and Senior Program Officers with the aim of strengthening their technical capacity, exchanging knowledge within the team, and providing professional development guidance.
- With support from the Integrated Protection Coordinator oversee the capacity building of local NGO to start the delivery of GBV activities
Grant Management and Reporting
- Contribute to and support the development of the WPE program strategic direction and provide evidence-based input in the development of new proposals.
- Ensure reporting is streamlined across all WPE program sites.
- Liaise regularly with other program staff to prepare high quality, analytical internal and external reports within agreed deadlines.
- Ensure that WPE program implementation is in line with the technical proposals, project timelines, and budgets.
- Compile, review and monitor implementation of program work plans and spending plans.
Staff Management and Capacity Building
- Develop training and capacity building plans for the WPE Manager to use with his/her staff to improve capacity building skills for GBV prevention and response, and in using M&E systems and tools.
- Supervise and mentor direct-report staff, including communicating clear expectations, setting performance objectives, providing regular and timely performance feedback, and providing documented semi-annual performance reviews.
- As part of a succession plan, identify, train, and develop capability and capacity of a national staff to successfully transition role and responsibilities, by end of assignment.
- Provide constructive feedback and counsel on appropriate career paths and professional development.
- Promote and monitor staff care and well-being; approve and manage all leave requests to ensure adequate coverage.
- Strong internal coordination with organization programme teams to mainstream GBV in programming, and with support teams to ensure procurement and supplies are delivered and coordinated with Field Coordination teams
- Represent the organization at coordination meetings.
- Reach out to external stakeholders to improve referral pathways and service mapping for survivors of GBV.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to Integrated Protection Coordinator
Position directly supervises: WPE Manager, WPE Senior Program Officers (2)
Indirect Reporting: Senior Program Coordinator
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
- Internal: Staff within Integrated Protection Program, other Health and ERD Program, Grants, Supply Chain, HR, and Finance Departments
- External: close collaboration with other humanitarian actors and active within the Protection Working Group, local implementing partners, UN agencies, and service providers
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: NES (Derek, Al Hassakah, Arraqa)
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.