JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4716
Job Title: M&E Assistant مساعد المراقبة والتقييم
Application deadline: 24.03.2021
Good Knowledge and understanding of humanitarian programming, including understanding of project cycle management (PCM)
Fair skills in M&E methodologies, including:
– Good knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook) and digital data collection software Kobo Collect
– Good knowledge in analysing data
– Work as part of the team to meet objectives and targets of the projects, using established internal processes
– Ability to work with teams in tense and high volatile contexts
– Communication abilities
– Problem solving abilities, including: attention to detail, autonomy, organisation and flexibility
– English: Written and spoken fluency
– Arabic: Written and spoken fluency mandatory
GENERAL POST DESCRIPTION
The M&E will provide support to all projects’ interventions assisting IDPs. He/she will work on and ensure that M&E data collection and reporting tasks are carried out according to CVT standards and project/programme requirements.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Under the direct supervision of the M&E Officer (Raqqa), and in collaboration with the field Coordinators, and other collaborators of the projects and of the base, he/she will:
- Monitor activities carried out by CvT or its partners in Syria, including (but not limited to) the following methodologies:
o Interviews with beneficiaries at distributions points
o Household visits for post-distribution monitoring
o Conducting Focus Group Discussions with local community members, beneficiaries and other intervention stakeholders
o Key Informant Interviews with project stakeholders (including members of local councils and community organizations)
- Collect data for tasks including (but not limited to):
o General assessments (e.g. neighborhood profile, market assessment, needs assessment)
o Verification of beneficiaries
o Post-distribution monitoring
o Distribution monitoring
o Evaluations/project reviews
- Send reports regarding distributions to CVT’s M&E Officer and Team Leader.
- Carry out data collection using digital software (Kobo collection) and on paper
- Take photographs as instructed by CVT’s M&E Coordinator, reflecting conditions as accurately as possible
- Ad-hoc activities as scheduled by the CVT Project Manager or M&E department in Iraq related to Monitoring and Evaluation in Syria Understand and follow the security protocols and advice on CVT’s Security staff, and CVT’s Field Coordinators
- Understand and follow the security protocols and advice on CVT’s Security staff, and CVT’s Field Coordinators
- Follow CVT’s Code of Conduct at all times during data collection
- Follow CVT’s Data Collection Standard Operating Procedures
- Coordinate, assist and follow up on the work of M&E daily workers.
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain working experience within in internationally recognized NGO;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
Position: M&E Assistant
Line Manager: M&E Officer (Raqqa)
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Raqqa Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shr7VhJ2uYo6EzUcR,
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.