إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4752
المسمى الوظيفي: حارس Guard
اخر موعد للتقديم: 04.04.2021
- Graduation from technical school or similar, higher education degree will be regarded as plus At least 1 year working experience in relevant field, preferably with local or international NGO.
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered in lieu of education requirements
- Have basic/advanced work place or personal security training
- Familiar/trained on the usage of security communication equipment
- At least one years’ experience of working as a security guard/security officer or equivalent position with national or international organization;
- Able to work under minimal supervision and be proactive and initiative;
- Integrity, flexible approaches to work coupled with enthusiasm, commitment and energy;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team;
- Must be able to write, read and communicate effectively in Arabic and Kurdish;
- Must be honest, well-mannered and neat in appearance;
- Ability to remain focused under pressure or in difficult circumstances without losing sight of the work objectives
- On alert, quick reaction and ability to be responsive to troubled situations
- Polite, respectful, calm and sense of cooperative with others;
- Perform the duties of access control into facilities ensuring that all individuals desiring access identify themselves with a valid ID card. A photo ID form all visitors entering facilities is required to issue a Visitor’s badge. Other members of the International Community and organizations such as UN, INGO visitors will be admitted entry as directed by the Safety & Security Officer or Team Leader.
- Be familiar with all types of ID Cards and know the personnel at NES.
- Ascertain the purpose of the visit for any visitors and assist them with contacting and locating staff members that they are here to see
- Perform duties as perimeter guards, ensuring that no unauthorized personnel or vehicles gain access to premises or facilities
- Conduct periodic patrolling outside around the perimeter of premises or facilities.
- Conduct physical security checks of offices ensuring that they are properly secured.
- Conduct vehicle security inspection to ensure that vehicles are properly secured.
- Ensure the all persons removing equipment from the premises present a Waybill with the duly authorized signature prior to its removal. Specimen signatures are on file at each main access point
- During handover to the next shift, ensure that a complete check of all equipment assigned to the post is conducted to ensure that it is present and in good working order. Any discrepancies will be noted in the Occurrence Book.
- The outgoing shift will ensure that the immediate area of the guard post has been checked for cleanliness prior to handover to the incoming shift.
- Know the location of all fire extinguishers and emergency exits. Know how to properly employ firefighting equipment should be a fire discovered on premises
- Perform duties as directed by the Security Focal Point These duties will not be extreme in nature and will not intentionally put the Security Guards in jeopardy. When on duty, personal favors or services are not performed which are not directly connected with your duties as a Security Guard.
- Be dressed in a neat and clean appearance. Be polite and tactful with staff and visitors, but firm at all times
- Immediately report any incidents to your Safety and Security Officer or Team Leader that would not be consider routine.
- Work with staff to ensure appropriate steps are taken to safeguard office premises, equipment and residential property
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.