إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4779
المسمى الوظيفي: مساعد برنامج التغذية عدد Program Assistant – Nutrition x 5
اخر موعد للتقديم: 18.04.2021
- A female with medical background (doctor, pharmacist, nurse or other medical background) or at least one year of work in nutrition
- Knowledge of child nutrition, with focus on infant and young child feeding practices, like breastfeeding and complementary feeding, and a willingness to learn
- Demonstrable commitment to promoting and supporting optimal breastfeeding and complementary feeding
- Excellent communication and counselling skills and a willingness to be respectful, kind, sensitive and empathize with all beneficiaries and their carers
- Capacity to keep accurate records of activities and report in a timely manner
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Highly motivated, active, self-starter who can take initiative.
- Demonstrated commitment to improving the lives of children in community
- Strong understanding of the situation of children (girls and boys)
- Ability to travel independently, including to rural communities and willingness to change work practices and hours and spend time in the field, sometimes in difficult conditions and with limited resources.
- Strong /Arabic skills, written and spoken
- Commitment to and understanding of NGO’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches
- Proven experience in counselling or community awareness raising
- Familiarity with the Operational Guidance on IYCF-E and SPHERE standards.
- Support the identification of beneficiaries and suitable sites/location, design and implementation of nutrition program activities.
- Conduct group counselling activities under the guidance of the Nutrition officer.
- conduct individual counselling activities
- Conduct outreach activities in the camps and communities on a weekly basis
- Conduct MUAC screenings on a regular basis, in coordination with other actors and follow up with AM cases
- In coordination with the case management team, support referrals of mothers and children to the relevant services (non-medical)
- Ensure that the MBA is a safe space, conducive to activities, were confidentiality and privacy is respected
- Maintain beneficiary records and produce regular activity
- Ensure that a weekly schedule of activities is developed with Nutrition officer, including individual sessions, groups sessions, outreach in the community, MUAC screenings and case follow up
- Facilitate, collect and report information regarding the overall situation of the conflict affected children and their families in the community, with specific attention paid to the program targeted children and program objectives
- Informing the direct supervisor about any challenges, difficulties and concerns in the implementation of activities or issues in the social context
- Any other duties, within reasons (based on skills and experience)
Human resource management
- Responsible for line management of the IYCF-E Educators.
- Follow up staff attendance, leaves, and coverage during leave for the staff under her/his supervision.
- Ensure regular feedback to the staff under her/his responsibility and appraisal process when needed.
- Support disciplinary measures application if needed.
- Ensure a strict adherence to the principles of child protection and child safeguarding at all times, including respect for confidentiality and always acting in the best interests of the child.
- Comply with The organization policies and practices with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- In agreement with line manager, perform other required duties within reason (in line with skills and experience).
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Roj Camp – Newroz Camp -Tal Hamis – Qamishli
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.