JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4798
Job Title: HR Officer
Application deadline: 22.04.2021
- University graduate in administration or other related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an HR at least 1 year with INGOs.
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with different people.
- Very good verbal and written English skills.
- Computer literate (including working knowledge of Microsoft Office) and ability to do internet based research
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and discretion with confidential information
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Proven ability to handle challenging work load
- Knowledge of THE ORGINATION values and principles
- Staff management skills.
- Participate in the national staff recruitment process
- Participate in the volunteers recruitment process
- Prepare the longlists of some national positions.
- Organize interviews and Prescreening interviews.
- Participate in the interviews and ensure transparency in the process
- Check references and give regret to unsuccessful candidates
- Ensure the recruitment files are complete and updated with every recruitment
- Manage and Update the IWs and staff database and the paper work is kept in the files.
- Contract management of staff and IWs (including staff contracts, extension, amendments)
- Organize and ensure Induction for new joiners are completed.
- In the absence of HR Coordinator, be the facilitator of the HR induction session.
Personnel File Management
- Ensure that all staff have a personnel file
- Manage the personnel files and ensure they are up to date with all the required documents at all times
- Ensure confidentiality of the personnel file – assess of files by only the HR Coordinator and any other person needs approval of the HR Director
- Keep simple personnel files for IWs
- Prepare and raise Derek Office payroll a timely manner ensuring accuracy, consistency and as per the requirements and templates outlined by Finance
- Ensure the filings of national staff payroll are accurate and completed including signed payroll, supporting documents, time sheets and others.
- Work with the Support Service Coordinator in the analysis of the staff development needs.
- Work with the Support service Coordinator to provide staff wellbeing and to maintain staff retention
- Coordinate with the Coordinator to ensure staff set their objectives and complete their performances reviews in a timely manner and in accordance to the THE ORGINATION Performance Cycle
- Build the capacity of the HR Assistant by identifying learning needs and developing a plan of action to address the learning needs.
- Communicate and ensure that all programme teams have access to THE ORGINATION tools and resources
- Provide support to Field HR/Admin staff based other locations and in the field as requested
- Comply with The ORGINATION policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.