JOB Vacancy Announcement #:
Recruitment # 006 – Hum.HR- April 2021
Job Title: HR ADMINISTRATOR- HUMAN RESOURCES SUPERVISOR إداري موارد بشرية- مشرف موارد بشرية
Application deadline: 28.04.2021
Education: A documented bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: One year of documented professional HR experience involving recruitment and employment services, classification and compensation, employee relations, test development and validation, job analysis, job evaluation, salary administration, HR program evaluation, or HR policy formulation.
- Professional HR management work in the areas of recruitment and selection, classification, salary administration, employee relations, test development and validation or as a generalist may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for up to four years of the required education.
SELECTIVE QUALIFICATIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Applicants must meet the selective qualification to be considered. Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
Minimum of one year of the qualifying and documented work experience is a must.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate that gets best results in the job interview tests will be assigned.
Applicants have to be registered at the Employee office of local authorities in NES.
1.Assigned candidate is required to present a copy of all certification mentioned in your CV.
2.A copy of your graduation certificate is a must.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supervises assigned human resources professional and paraprofessional staff in areas including recruitment, hiring, training, performance reviews, timesheets and disciplinary action.
- Manages recruitment, classification, and compensation programs to ensure team meets performance goals.
- Conducts strategic planning with program leadership to address program’s initiatives.
- Consults with the Executive Director, Budget Manager and key stakeholders regarding the program’s operations.
- Creates reports documenting
DATE OPENED 15/04/202112:00:00 PM
FILING DEADLINE 28/04/2021 24:00:00 PM
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
DURATION: 12 Months
AVA- SCCCK Organisation is accepting applications for an HR Administrator I position. This position will supervise Human Resource teams within AVA- SCCCK Organisation.
This recruitment is limited to current employee vacant in AVA-SCCCK organisation.
Main Purpose Of Job
- This position supervises the Human Resources Unit with the AVA- SCCCK Organisation.
- The unit – in collaboration with Management of the organisation and program leadership- is responsible for general duty related to the recruitment, testing, selection, and hiring of all staff, contractual, and reclassification of personnel.
- This position has responsibility for all planning, organizes, coordinating, and implementation of the necessary systems and workflow processes to ensure the timely and efficient retention.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: HQ in AMUDA/ NES
How to Apply:
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show the vacancy you are applying fore. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
All information concerning the qualifications must be submitted and received by the closing date.
Health insurance and transportation benefits
- Only online application sent to the Email pointed in this job announce are accepted.
- All contacts with AVA- SCCCK staff members related to this vacancy are strongly rejected.
- Please send your application with the cover letter on this mail: