JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4842
Job Title: Logistics Officer مسؤول لوجستيك
Application deadline: 02.05.2021
– Diploma in relevant field + 6 months to 1 year of experience in the same areas.
– If no diploma or lower diploma in these areas equivalent to 1 to 2 years of progressive experienced in logistic or IT will be requested.
– Experience in working with NGO is highly appreciated.
– Able to work under pressure and without constant supervision.
– Capacity to organise his/her work and manage priorities.
– Good level of English (Written-Spoken) is strongly recommended.
– Good computer skills on Pack Office (Excel, Word) and IT skills is mandatory.
– Knowledge in IT equipment and assets is mandatory.
– Hard worker.
Providing day to day support to the Logistics Manager with Equipment/IT/Telecommunications Management
and data entry. In addition to as backup/Support of logistics officers Fleet-Assets-Facilities in his tasks.
List of main tasks:
- Regularly check that the network is working and secured.
- Manage the distribution of network resources (printers, scanners etc.).
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of internet providers to ensure contracting the ones most compatible with the Headquarter IT Department regulations.
- Configure mission workstations respecting the standards set by Solidarites International before handing out to a user (Desktop and Laptop).
- Ensure that authorized users have internet access.
- Deal with requests from users and provide them with technical support.
- Compile a list of breakdowns and keep records of how they were resolved for reference.
- Ensure correct use of IT equipment and check that every computer uses the standard operating system and antivirus (N.B. Sophos is the standard to be used).
- Manage the maintenance of all computer equipment including related items (printers, etc.)
- Configure email accounts for all users.
- Carry out regular maintenance on IT equipment (printers, etc.)
- Check that the system is automatically backed up every day, and organize systematic copying of the daily automatic back up to the ‘Mission’ external hard drive for transmission to the logistics manager.
- Check that designated workstations are securely connected to the backup system (NAS) and inform the logistics manager about the backup volume for each user.
- Carry out regular physical inventories of assets/IT equipment.
- Organize a supply of spare parts for network equipment.
- Carry out technical visits to SI premises when necessary.
Transportation and support on the fleet management
- Cooperation with the Radio operator (TCO) on vehicles movements, driver follow up and assignment.
- Assist in transferring and tracking SI’s archives.
Reporting / communication
- Support on the compilation of the monthly report by the regular follow up and crosscheck, submit the monthly collection to the final revision of Logistics Manager.
- Working with Logistic Manager on the submission that document of his agenda are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with SI’s policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager. Pass on any security-related information to his/her line manager.
- Carry out SI’s premises maintenance and stock management as backup of logistics officer Fleet-Assets-Facilities.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Thank to send your application with a resume, cover letter, copy of diplomas, and work certificate, to SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL by email to : Raq.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.