JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4873
Job Title: Hygiene Promotion Assistant مساعد تعزيز العقامة
Application deadline: 13.05.2021
Experiences and skills:
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Social Sciences, health studies or any related field.
- 2 years’ experience of working for a humanitarian aid organization in similar position
- Experience of preparing various reports.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent facilitation and community mobilization skills
- The candidate should have leadership skills
- Computer proficient in Excel Word, and internet.
- Ability to work in the field.
- Experience in dealing with rural communities,
- Have good management and Presentation skills.
- Prepares a variety of records and reports (e.g. memos, letters, procedures, manuals, menus, budget, schedules, etc.).
- Perform assigned related task by the WASH Program Officer.
- Oral and written Language skills in English
- Experience or knowledge of working and living in relevant regions/contexts
- Humanitarian programming experience
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Assist in supervision of WASH software activities specially Hy5 campaign
- Help in sensitizing beneficiaries about various aspects, requirements and information needed to ensure participation in the project’s activities.
- Responsible of selecting HP community hygiene volunteers according to the criteria provided by HP officer.
- Follow up community hygiene volunteers conducting awareness sessions on hygiene key messages.
- Regarding hygiene promotion activities, collect flat documents at field level.
- With support from the WASH Program Officer, help develop project plans.
- Carry out monitoring and evaluation of project activities as agreed in a monitoring and evaluation framework.
- Working as facilitator to the awareness sessions.
- Conduct Focus Group Discussions, assessments and questionnaires to ensure community’s feedbacks.
- Participate in the implementation of KAP (Knowledge, Attitude and Practice) and initial and final PDM (Post Distribution Monitoring) for kits distributed)
- Daily follow up visits to ensure practice of hygiene promotion.
- Collection, consolidation and reporting of weekly hygiene data, necessary for the consolidation of standard project and strategic indicators (number of beneficiaries, number and type of activity performed)
- Assist in the community mobilization process and in establishing clean-up committee.
- Assist in validation of beneficiaries lists.
- Ensure good archiving and documentation of HP activities.
- Ensure distribution of hygiene kits and document good practices.
- Regular reporting to WASH Program Officer.
- Any other tasks assigned to him/her by the WASH Program Officer.
Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Actively participate in the field Office’s emergency preparedness and planning processes with regard to hygiene promotion within the WASH program.
- In case of emergency, be prepared to contribute to the delivery of an appropriate and timely response to WASH needs.
- Deliver results in line with the current proposals and the organization strategy
- Comply with the organization policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the minimum standards of humanitarian relief are maintained in accordance with the Sphere Charter and Red Cross Code of Conduct.
- Perform such other responsibilities as agreed with line management
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Applicants may submit their CVs with their address; telephone number and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject of the email must clearly state ” Hygiene Promotion Assistant
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.