JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4913
Job Title: Project Assistant
Application deadline: 30.05.2021
Female candidates are strongly recommended to apply to be in line with the goal and the requirements of the project.
Education & experience:
– University degree in Social sciences or related topics;
– At least 1-year professional experience in supporting the project implementation;
– Previous experience in community-based protection (such as working with vulnerable persons and/or displaced populations) or in providing case management services for Gender Based Violence (GBV) survivors and/or Child Protection (CP) cases;
– Prior experience with administrative and financial tasks and reporting actions;
– Fluency in oral and written English is essential.
– Proven communication and behavioral skills to work directly with affected communities;
– Experience of planning and prioritizing work, working under pressure and meeting deadlines;
– Solid team working and management skills;
– Proactive attitude;
– Excellent computer literacy skills;
– Excellent oral and written English.
Project Cycle Management & Reporting:
– Support the PM in the set-up and the implementation of project activities;
– Conduct field visits and report to PM and technical teams;
– Support the PM with financial and administrative procedures, in compliance with UPP organizational systems and instructions;
– Ensure that all project reporting (internal and external) is completed and shared with the PM in a timely and accurate manner and in compliance with UPP and donor requirements;
– Coordinate with the PM and the M&E Officer for ensuring data collection and monitoring during the whole project.
– Support PM, technical teams and Human Resources department with the recruitment of DOZ staff.
– In coordination with PM, ensure UPP Code of Conduct, Policies and guidelines are applied including Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA);
– Translate documents from English to Arabic and Kurdish and vice versa, as per need, with the collaboration of the translator.
Coordination & Representation:
– Coordinate with UPP PM for ensuring the proper implementation of the activities;
– When PM is not available, coordinate with Doz and KRC staff for field visits and activities implementation.
– Liaise and maintain good relations with local partners and with all relevant stakeholders;
– Represent UPP in relevant humanitarian coordination working groups and meetings if required;
– Perform any other task relevant to the project and position assigned by the PM.
Advertiser: UPP (Un Ponte Per)
SCOPE OF WORK:
The selected candidate will oversee effective management and relationships with partners and other external stakeholders, supporting in the management of interventions throughout the project cycle, and lead in preparing and developing high
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV and motivation letter, specifying “Project Assistant” in the email subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.