JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4918
Job Title: Logistic Assistant
Application deadline: 23.05.2021
- University or institute degree, preferably in economic and Accounting, organizational behavior, or related fields.
- Ability to communicate and report effectively.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated experience with Procurement and logistical training.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel).
- Experience in data collection and analysis processes.
- Very good skills in reading, writing and understanding in two of (Kurdish, Arabic and English) languages.
- Belief in human rights including gender equity and equality.
- Good communication skills including ability to gain trust and build relationship.
- Assist Logistic Officer in collecting purchase Requisition from various
departments for good as service and arrange for their procurement making sure that
INGO’s interest is well regarded.
- Make sure that purchased items are fully matching the required specifications and prepare
documentations for acknowledging receipt by end users.
- Prepare and maintain documentation in a way that they can be retrieved easily and
satisfies the minimum paperwork requirements by the organization, including purchase
order, tendering/bidding documentation, bid analysis, good receipt report, services
completion certificate, payment request, advanced request, etc.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance log sheet for all vehicles, make sure that vehicle registration
is up to date, only authorized personal are driving INGO’s Vehicles, staff who are driving
vehicles are having up to date driving license, and in case of any accident report will be
prepared and as far as possible police report will be prepared too.
- Oversee the operations of the power generators, make sure that enough stock of diesel,
lubricant and filters are available all times that ensure the smooth operations of the
- Prepare monthly reports on fuel consumption by generators. Arrange local transportation
for personnel travel within the country, arrange flights for international travels for both
staff and visitors, and arrange hotel reservations for staff, visitors and program participant.
- Oversee the operations of the distributed essential items (cooking gas, kerosene fuel…etc.).
Make sure that enough stock of these items are stored and prepare the necessary
- Work as backup for administrative officer when she/he is away from office.
- Perform any other related duties as required
Reports to: Logistic Officer
Number of Position: 2
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.