JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4933
Job Title: Finance Officer مسؤول مالية
Application deadline: 25.05.2021
University or institute degree in business Administration, Accountant or related field.
- Minimum Three years of demonstrated management experience, at least one of which are in a non-government organization.
- Demonstrated experience with training and capacity-building
- Very good in written and spoken English, Arabic.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Compiles and sorts of documents & work’s Papers, such as invoices and checks substantiating
financial transaction. Maintains records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation,
coding, updating and purging.
- Using computer applications (Excel) to record transactions at spreadsheet and/or database.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopier, scanner, and calculator.
- Custodian of petty cash and maintain general ledger and booking balance.
- Prepare daily and Monthly reports of (General Ledger, cash count, Accrual, and any other required reports).
- Prepare for Fund Request to main office supported by approved Purchase Requests.
- Following cash transferring.
- Monitoring all outstanding Program advances, through the preparation of weekly report should be submitted to Program Manager and the field coordinator.
- Implement financial policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain cash controls.
- Checking all payments’ documents and recording in tracker before pay the payment to make sure every payment went as financial policies and procedures.
- Manage Payroll Preparation and salary payment.
- Make timely disbursements of cash for casual staff salary payments.
- Following monthly accrual and closure start from recording till making payment.
- Assist with annual audit.
- Archiving the Finance Documents /share point or hard copies.
- Work closely with his supervisor & supervise finance assistant/training, supporting, team management.
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.